AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I have a Sample of these & the leather is very nice. It's like 1-2 Steps lower than the BIN Series Leathers but WAY more quality than White on White AF1 Leather. The mesh n Patent Leather should be the same quality as the last retro of Concords/Spacejams. And the Soles have a slightly 'darker shade' of champagne (less than 1%) than the OG DMP 11's.

Besides that, it's the modern cushioning with the exact shade of Gold Accenting as the previous release. There may be a Jordan Brand like 'Tech Fleece' that Footlocker will have but IDK if JB still does the Apparrel Releases that match. Sometimes they switch up at the last second (design team/budgeting decisions). Lastly, they should be 'Limited GR' that comes in Full-Family Sizing but they might just be a GR, I forgot.

Sidenote: If I have the time I'll post some Beauty Shots of my Samples. They might be buried under a whole bunch of ****.

I actually like these... since JB is known to change the retro from the OG they should of had the jumpman stitched... woulda made these a lot better

I have a Sample of these & the leather is very nice. It's like 1-2 Steps lower than the BIN Series Leathers but WAY more quality than White on White AF1 Leather. The mesh n Patent Leather should be the same quality as the last retro of Concords/Spacejams. And the Soles have a slightly 'darker shade' of champagne (less than 1%) than the OG DMP 11's.

Besides that, it's the modern cushioning with the exact shade of Gold Accenting as the previous release. There may be a Jordan Brand like 'Tech Fleece' that Footlocker will have but IDK if JB still does the Apparrel Releases that match. Sometimes they switch up at the last second (design team/budgeting decisions). Lastly, they should be 'Limited GR' that comes in Full-Family Sizing but they might just be a GR, I forgot.

Sidenote: If I have the time I'll post some Beauty Shots of my Samples. They might be buried under a whole bunch of ****.

Bro this nt, post pics for your fellow bretheren

3take-it-or-leave-it-three-take-it-or-leave-it_Original.gif

I want a pair for sure but no way these hold a candle to the 06 pair in quality, comfort, or anything else. Both are beautiful but cmon, the 06 DMP was the best quality we have seen since, especially an XI.
Ehhh the 2018 Cords were better in all departments homie. I can’t wear any modern XI’s for very long due to the discomfort and those were actually pretty good for me. I‘ll stop just short of saying comfy though. 2018 Concords gotta be the best XI since the 2000-2001 retros and I’d say they are better than those as well If I’m keeping it a buck.

Ehhh the 2018 Cords were better in all departments homie. I can’t wear any modern XI’s for very long due to the discomfort and those were actually pretty good for me. I‘ll stop just short of saying comfy though. 2018 Concords gotta be the best XI since the 2000-2001 retros and I’d say they are better than those as well If I’m keeping it a buck.
What i really like about the 2018 Concords is the soft leather around the collar, it actually makes a difference in terms of comfort compared to the other recent 11's that released where the material around the collar has been super stiff.

Thin collars all around and those are better? Lol sounds like you may have never owned or worn them. To each their own but OG DMP XI was on 2000 XI level easily and didn’t have crazy high PL for no good reason

Thin collars all around and those are better? Lol sounds like you may have never owned or worn them. To each their own but OG DMP XI was on 2000 XI level easily and didn’t have crazy high PL for no good reason
I’m 40 years old. I had every colorway of the OG XI including IE’s, every pair of the first retros and damn near every OG colorway retro of an XI you can name except those horrible CDP’s. Don’t try to pull rank on me bro. If anything the DMP was the beginning of the dark ages of the XI. It was the beginning of the low cut PL and the backwards Jumpman. It Wasn’t quite as bad as the 2008-2014 years but it was definitely not on par with 2000-2001 pairs. I stand by what I said, 2018 was much better and more accurate to the original pairs.

Guessing they may be called ‘Royalty 11s’. Basing it off the Royalty 12s from last year, and the identical color blocking.
I agree, but they wont do that. JB wants these to be looked at as DMPs. But they are not gonna call them that officially imo. Anyone seen gold tags with these yet? Its Concord blocking so who cares. Most of us that wanted and or got them back then was because of that.

If we are keeping it a stack I agree w rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 DMPs were elite and the best XI we have had since. They couldve been better (actual concord, slightly higher PL etc) but other than that.. 2018s are not on par. They are the best remastered XI and CG's give them competition. CG's are the most comfortable modern XI which gives me some hope for these DMP 2.0s.

But these modern joints are a shell compared to anything 06 and prior.

Back
Top Bottom