AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Now we don’t like 2018 concords lol

giphy (11).gif

Personally, that’s not at all what I meant lol. I just meant the overall shape, proportions and construction of the original DMPs made me pretty damn happy.

Lmao. Who was the other IG page he had beef with, and they were always airing each other out accusing each other of showing off early reps like they weren't both doing it? Both pages claimed to have 100% authentic pairs :lol:
Wasn’t that PinoeE something? Yea they were both showing fakes. I was one of the huge waves of ppl Chickenwop blocked after everyone was calling him out years ago :lol:

Ohhhh **** I completely forgot about him, he used to leak info right?
But nah it wasn't him...I forgot the name of the page damn. Them days were hilarious though :lol:

Bruh some pics / vids make these look amazing and some of them just exploit them for looking like asss. For me, it’s mainly the sole of the shoe. . . The icy sole would have set these off just right but instead they went with the milky, yellowish sole and it just doesn’t belong on a shoe like this imo. I’m sure that’s the look they’re going for—looking like you kept the DMP 11s from 2006 or something DS for a while—but damn, JB gonna JB I guess. I’m gonna grab one pair ☝🏽 and hopefully in person I don’t feel like I do in viewing some of these unflattering pics.

Chickenwop still around lol

Yea he still around, guess he still plugged in

Bruh some pics / vids make these look amazing and some of them just exploit them for looking like asss. For me, it’s mainly the sole of the shoe. . . The icy sole would have set these off just right but instead they went with the milky, yellowish sole and it just doesn’t belong on a shoe like this imo. I’m sure that’s the look they’re going for—looking like you kept the DMP 11s from 2006 or something DS for a while—but damn, JB gonna JB I guess. I’m gonna grab one pair ☝🏽 and hopefully in person I don’t feel like I do in viewing some of these unflattering pics.

Exactly, milk sole make these look underwhelming

From the images I’ve seen the brand’s intention was a gold tint instead of an aged look. This could definitely be in the Re-imagined wheel house if it was an OG color way.

If there even is a rhythm or reason to the category.

Sole is buns.. never thought I'd see the day where NT prefers gold/yellow soles.. XI's and Foams showed us why that wasn't great. Now we're here.. :sick:

I didn’t see anyone say they preferred it. We also haven’t seen a legitimate pair, but if they do go the 72-10/Premium grey suede route, they won’t age bad if you take care of your shoes.

Sole is buns.. never thought I'd see the day where NT prefers gold/yellow soles.. XI's and Foams showed us why that wasn't great. Now we're here.. :sick:

It's still icey all day but for this shoe if you gonna have a icey sole it's basically the concords. Like the Jubilee's, if those had a icey sole they would be a poor mans space jams but since they have that white/smoke sole it allows the shoe to stand on its own.

Back
Top Bottom