AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

The baseline is a Concord XI. Expecting these to be a DMP and getting something different is not okay. That's really it. Now if you like/prefer etc. what we got or you that's you.

Our fault.. clearly they meant Different Defining Moment Pack. We just... defined it differently. 🙃

these were it man smdh I would have copped 3 pairs if this was the final version

IMG_4184.jpeg

Yea you right bruh we shoulda got those fabric lace loops & a stitched jumpman |l

Some guy on YouTube posted a video of these with the packaging and all Yesterday. Not one of the popular YouTubers. Probably early fakes… I say that to say this these are better than the OG DMP’s in my humble opinion and the leather was quite buttery. I’m in for the full family pack. Might even have to cop Moms a pair 🤣

Not sure why they changed them in the first place!

How do we get a 1:1 retro of the dmp 6 but they modify the DMP 11?

The whole point of the Original DMP was to modify the concord 11 with gold accents instead. Simple yet affective

I mean this site was built on people caring about things that 99% of people don't care about, like accuracy lol. Not sure what's up with the revisionist history :lol:

I want a pair for sure but no way these hold a candle to the 06 pair in quality, comfort, or anything else. Both are beautiful but cmon, the 06 DMP was the best quality we have seen since, especially an XI.

Back
Top Bottom