Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Hope that these will be more limited than the Royals.
No. Despite the quality, I like the simplicity and color blocking of 1s and hope I can get two pairs of these. I was disappointed in the Royal release due to the availability.

I figure it worked out if they sent me an email. Don't think a company would go balls out just to pull my leg and cancel. But haven't gotten the tracking number or shoes yet, so we'll see.
i got that email too on april 18th lol. your shoes didn't ship.

Last edited:
so dope how theyre going to have Nike Air on them

aren't the  Bred 1s coming out this year too???  if so, will those have Nike air on them??

Anybody know

Nike product launch calendar update

[h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]
White/Black-Gym Red
Style# 555088-184

$130

Didn't think these would be on NDC since all the other High OG's didn't. Not complaining at all though haha. Up's my chances for sure usually can get what I want on NDC.

Nike product launch calendar update

[h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]

White/Black-Gym Red

Style# 555088-184

$130

Didn't think these would be on NDC since all the other High OG's didn't. Not complaining at all though haha. Up's my chances for sure usually can get what I want on NDC.

They'll take that down when we get closer to the 25th.. they did this for the other OG HIgh 1's..

NDC is trolling hard, lol. Yep, they'll take that down a week before the RD, and the price up there, 130? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom