Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Which HOH was this? Cause HOH Valley Fair had them on RD. They completely botched the release by having people line up on Friday afternoon to get tickets, and then changing the time for tickets because there was chaos in the mall and security got angry. I chewed the moron manager out about it and told him they were idiots for doing FCFS tickets on a Friday afternoon when they only had a FSR or two. Should have been a lottery from the start.

Call me cynical, but if they did or do get a restock of the Royals, they're never going to be put on display or even be known about. They'll lie through their teeth about it too.
it was serramonte HoH. asked again today and they're still acting like no HoH got restocks

I emailed osneaker asking them if they will honor the 260 preorders. They straight up told me "we only got in 15 pairs. The new price will be honored." They're shady as ****

I emailed osneaker asking them if they will honor the 260 preorders. They straight up told me "we only got in 15 pairs. The new price will be honored." They're shady as ****
We warned you guys about this. Osneaker is charging 325 not including shipping now. Passing on the black toes but damn that is messed up. Osneaker = rape reseller.

:rofl: :rofl:

SO FLAGRANT WITH IT. THE FUNNY THING IS CATS WILL STILL PLACE ORDERS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE.

THAT THIRST.

Wow, why start at a lower price only to raise it the day before they're shipping?

Wow, why start at a lower price only to raise it the day before they're shipping?
Pretty simple really... they already have your money, you want the shoes... bet they had people who coughed up $65 more. Regardless, they got your money so bait and switch benefitted them from the simple time value of money alone!

i also emailed them a few times about the shipment date. the first time i asked, they said "we will ship out the 26th of april." now they seem to be avoiding that question. 

FORGET preorders if they don't have them in hand & ready to ship. learned my lesson from TyLacess and the whole blk/gold 1 fiasco.

I was tryna find out if citysole did preorders since they were the only ones to honor the black/gold 1 preorder. Regardless I'm sleeping on these cause the fuss is too much. Wake me up when the shadows get here...

FORGET preorders if they don't have them in hand & ready to ship. learned my lesson from TyLacess and the whole blk/gold 1 fiasco.

I rather pay a RSVP service than doing a pre-order again... :smh:

^^ I'm with you dawg... learned from TyLacess whole fiasco as well even though I got my refund next day after RD but surely enough learned my lesson... no in-hand no ordering :smokin

Pretty simple really... they already have your money, you want the shoes... bet they had people who coughed up $65 more. Regardless, they got your money so bait and switch benefitted them from the simple time value of money alone!
Yep. Then when they refund his money back to PayPal (if that's what he used) they will hold the money in their account for up to 30 days (usually more like one-two weeks) because that money earns interest while sitting in their account, before refunding back into his bank account. Those pre-order deals' purpose is to avoid hassle but end up being more of a headache then putting in the legwork release day. Retail or bust! 4-ever!

Osneaker just emailed me saying
"We have enough pairs to honor our pre-orders but we can not ship your item overnight. We can only send it regular mail."

Osneaker just emailed me saying
"We have enough pairs to honor our pre-orders but we can not ship your item overnight. We can only send it regular mail."
I hope they do. They can't seem to get their story straight. First they told me straight up that they only have 15 pairs total and the 260 preorders will not be honored. Then they told me all 325 orders will be honored. Now they just told me the 260 will be honored. First of all, how do you still have every size available still if you only got 15 pairs? There's no way they're going to honor all the preorders. They're probably just telling people that so they won't be bothered anymore. Then silently cancel the orders.

Now that these drop on my birthday, I'm going to make EVERY effort to cop... Hopefully it won't be too limited of a release.

^^ I'm with you dawg... learned from TyLacess whole fiasco as well even though I got my refund next day after RD but surely enough learned my lesson... no in-hand no ordering
smokin.gif
Did you at least get a pair of those blk/gold 1's ?  I got lucky with citysole for $220.  Crazy how they now pre-order charge more for these blk toes.

Back
Top Bottom