Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

too much hate at hoh.. yet not trying to hate they act like we need them and they are the only shoe store..but in the end they are the fools making 8-12 an hour and being to lazy to do their own job

All these Royal restocks are happening randomly, you either gotta have a good informant or just walk in to the shoes being out....sounds like the info dude was saying about FNL dropping random stocks switched to HOHs dropping them

I'm convinced that the HOH we have out here in the Bay Area are all pretty crappy and unhelpful. Seem like others have better luck with their HOH elsewhere.
Yeah bay area HOH management and even all the employees are shady. I went there and asked if they have any or even got any or will get any and they said "someone started that rumor. only HOH in the country that got royals was..." i just stopped listening since I know a few places have their restocks confirmed already
Which HOH was this? Cause HOH Valley Fair had them on RD. They completely botched the release by having people line up on Friday afternoon to get tickets, and then changing the time for tickets because there was chaos in the mall and security got angry. I chewed the moron manager out about it and told him they were idiots for doing FCFS tickets on a Friday afternoon when they only had a FSR or two. Should have been a lottery from the start.

Call me cynical, but if they did or do get a restock of the Royals, they're never going to be put on display or even be known about. They'll lie through their teeth about it too.

Called HoH Galleria, they had a size 14 left. Just copped it. Gonna try to trade for my size (fat chance) or give to my big foot cousin. The chick said they was no line when the dropped on Tuesday and only had a few sizes. 

Last edited:
You know how girls are, half the time they don't know jack! But that is a mystery we might never know, but btw I'm not a kid! I'm probably way older

You know how girls are, half the time they don't know jack! But that is a mystery we might never know, but btw I'm not a kid! I'm probably way older
im sure know this but kid is a figure of speech/term of endearment old man. im 32. but yeah i can see how the chick could possibly not know what i was talking about. peace out og. 

Last edited:
^lol you actually ended up beating me in age, I'm 27 going on 28 I guess I'll take that kid comment

What's so ironic about that post bub?

You complained that the HOH workers acted like you were a ******... yet everything you typed after that supported their actions

:rofl: :rofl:

All these Royal restocks are happening randomly, you either gotta have a good informant or just walk in to the shoes being out....sounds like the info dude was saying about FNL dropping random stocks switched to HOHs dropping them

It didn't switch, HOH & FNL were both mentioned by a few of us. Of course nobody wanted to hear it at the time so it became a mute point and the thread was locked.

If these are anywhere near as limited as the Blk/Gold I giive up on 1s for the year.

No worries, these will along the lines of the Royals as far as production numbers .. and we're supposed to receive more pairs in the US ... the Black/Gold 1s were a true QS, big difference between QS & "limited"

laugh.gif
that's why you only buy if they have them in hand

:lol: up to $325 the day before their ship date?? I can see them honoring the first couple of orders from last week at $260 but the rest forget about it

man i really do hope they don't cancel my order that's just uncivilized! i ordered them on the 18th! 

I already expect my os pre order to get cancelled. My hopes were real low to begin with. Crazy I'm hoping i get a chance to almost pay double.

Back
Top Bottom