Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I hope they do. They can't seem to get their story straight. First they told me straight up that they only have 15 pairs total and the 260 preorders will not be honored. Then they told me all 325 orders will be honored. Now they just told me the 260 will be honored. First of all, how do you still have every size available still if you only got 15 pairs? There's no way they're going to honor all the preorders. They're probably just telling people that so they won't be bothered anymore. Then silently cancel the orders.
You might be right but I just want to keep those who care up to date on what I'm being communicated. Lets stay positive !! Haha

Update:

I replied to them with "Really? So do I get a partial shipping refund? I paid $50 for overnight shipping. Also, you guys are shipping tomorrow the 26th? "
They replied
"We will refund you full overnight shipping. Yes, our shipment should arrive tomorrow."

Can we stop talking about these sleezy sites? I said it a week ago, but it's idiotic to pay this much on a pre-order, and now you have problems? Keep it to PM's cause most of us don't want to see this thread become sob stories from self inflicted wounds.

I think it's silly to believe in pre-orders in the first place. If you're going to pay resale prices just get them for resale. Otherwise you either get the shoe or strike out like the rest of us.

Update.

Osneaker emailed me "Just so you know it will take 1-2 weeks for your item to arrive. It is shipping from our distributor who is located in Mexico.

Thanks,
OSneaker"

laugh.gif

There isn't much to lose with the preorder you either get it or get a refund. I'm still going to try to get it on RD

Can we stop talking about these sleezy sites? I said it a week ago, but it's idiotic to pay this much on a pre-order, and now you have problems? Keep it to PM's cause most of us don't want to see this thread become sob stories from self inflicted wounds.
You're harsh man 
laugh.gif
 but it is hard to have sympathy for people that treat themselves.

Last edited:

It's nice to know nosneaker hasn't changed their shady practices. I guess it's true about a leopard can't change it's spots. Sadly the thirst is probably allowing them to do better than ever.

Update:
"Yes, you will get a tracking number and we will issue a refund for the difference in the overnight shipping tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but we can only issue refunds the day after the purchase.

Thanks,
Osneaker"

Thinking of wearing my royals today going with my daughter's class to the art museum just don't want any of these lil snot nose punks stepping on em lol wish me luck

Last edited:
I can't deal with the ones releases man I'd rather just pay resell for the pairs I really want to rock (like some Royals[emoji]128533[/emoji])

Lol I think that's dope
be careful!! I spilled cake frosting ALL OVER my..... nike frees lol... at our cubscout cake bake contest. i usually avoid the j's around my sons buddys, never know when a game of tag or football might break out!! Museum is prob safe though

Back
Top Bottom