Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Nike Release Dates Calendar. Hopefully the date won't change, ...and the price.
happy.gif

Shout out to my boy Captainsneakerhead and KCMO for the restock info. I managed to snag 3 pairs of Royals at my local HoH here in Chicago this morning super easy. A brotha went from none to three so you know I'm 
smokin.gif
. On to the Black Toe's.

Last edited:
Shout out to my boy Captainsneakerhead and KCMO for the restock info. I managed to snag 3 pairs of Royals at my local HoH here in Chicago this morning super easy. A brotha went from none to three so you know I'm 
smokin.gif

. On to the Black Toe's.
Exactly KMCO was right but no one wanted to believe him. Now I'm just waiting for my spot to get them if only there was still a royal thread

smokin.gif

. On to the Black Toe's.

Nice :pimp:

Damn today was the day i shouldve went to HoH Chicago then. But I am outside of the city :/ suze swapping such a limited pair of kicks is impossible.

Last edited:
I guess it all depends where you live.  Around me, the Middle, High, and College kids don't have a strong appreciation for J's numbered 1, 2, 9, and anything above 13.  Acquiring the Knicks, Chicago's and the Royals in the afternoon of release day was quite easy.  I live in between the Burbs and the Valley, plus there's a large caucasian commuinity around here that prefers water sports, running, and hitting the bike riding trails.  So J's tend to last an extra day or two. Here's to hoping all the mom and pops around here get a good amount of Black Toes like they did Chicago's and Royals. 

smokin.gif

. On to the Black Toe's.

Glad you came off my brotha .. it wouldve nice if u hit me up this morning so u couldve got me a size 11 but I respect your THIRST :lol:

I want to know why nike doesn't stock these NA 1s since it like the NA 1s are paying homage to the OGs so why not stock them like the WC 3s?

^
the 88 retro 3's were limited as well though
just doesn't seem like it cause the internet is flooded with them, but remember - there were very few in-store pairs to be found

Oh these look too good in that new on feet pic. I love the white tongue. Looks to be celtics style (material, real OG) rather than the Royals. Huge plus if so.

Oh these look too good in that new on feet pic. I love the white tongue. Looks to be celtics style (material, real OG) rather than the Royals. Huge plus if so.
It's def the celtics tongue material. There was a seller on eBay with some hi res shots showing the tongue.

Heres another pic I found for yall

View media item 385701
Im already sold. Stop watering my mouth

These are better looking than the Chicago's. No doubt.
This has always been an opinion of mine!

I want to know why nike doesn't stock these NA 1s since it like the NA 1s are paying homage to the OGs so why not stock them like the WC 3s?

The WCs werent that much more available. It is widely accepted that they both had something like 25,000 pairs. I dont know how many pairs were released of the WCs at the end of March for the international release.

Back
Top Bottom