Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Originally Posted by mit9k

Any word on these joints hitting any Nike outlet in NC?
Just called Concord Mills and they confirmed that they will be receiving a shipment by Memorial Day, just not sure exactly when.  When I asked about phone orders, I was told that it's still up for debate, but if so, there will be a 1 pair limit.  It looks like these may end up in more places than we thought after all! 

Phone orders via factory stores are limited to a 200$ cap, purchase cannot excede that.
So you'd have to place seperate orders to get multiple pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Got my pair on lock.

grin.gif

mad.gif
im stressing out! im calling my outlet every couple hours for an update
they say they should have em by the end of this week but they dont know when
tired.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Has anyone found any stores in Illinois or Indiana that have these? I've called around with no luck.

I called the Edinburgh Outlet this morning and the lady on the phone didn't have a clue to what shoe I was talking about and told me to check with "finishline or footlocker" 
laugh.gif

The biggest thing that bothers me about all of this misinformation is the fact that all of these stores "Allegedly" got emails from Nike. One would assume that everyone got the SAME email to cut down on situations like we are in. However, we are still having the same problem. Which is no one knows what is going on. SMDH

"word" in NJ is once they get them this week, that they won't be released till the public till June 1st? Chick sounds upset picking up that phone lol . Any truth to this though? Or ducktales to get ppl to stop calling?

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

The biggest thing that bothers me about all of this misinformation is the fact that all of these stores "Allegedly" got emails from Nike. One would assume that everyone got the SAME email to cut down on situations like we are in. However, we are still having the same problem. Which is no one knows what is going on. SMDH

EXACTLY.
When i was driving to a bachelor party saturday , i called from my truck to cop the last pair in Oregon ( i'm in NY)
So i happened to see another outlet once i got down to my location & mentioned it to the worker and INSTANTLY he said there was a memo about "1's" but didn't mention Banned or anything but just there would be an allocation.

But it was cool that he SAW it & he was just a dude on the floor.....
Meanwhile i spoke to other CSR's from diff outlets that are like this is a rumor that was posted on the internet & we are trying to stop it...

The only problem with this whole sneaker thing is that you have people at the stores that this is a Job... and not a career.

It's like going to Starbucks & expecting that the barist knows the history of beans
smile.gif

BUT on the other side of the coin, if you DID have sneakerheads as the only workers in the stores, they'd be copping & flipping it for triple IF they could afford it on Minimum wage....

laugh.gif

Exactly. I spoke to the manager at the San Ysidro store yesterday (I'm in Florida) and dude was very informative and had great customer service etiquette. He told me that ALL Nike factories received this email and if they say they didn't then its a blatant Lie!

Thanks guys. I just dont understand the point of these guys lying about the memo/email/letter/smoke signal/pigeon carrier that Nike sent them. IMHO, I think it would be easier just to keep it real about it versus lie. Just my $.02

No go in Memphis - look elsewhere. Got confirmation from basically every employee in the store, hah.

On a positive note, they have cool grey XI's in GS SIZES ONLY for $49.99.

Originally Posted by PTone

No go in Memphis - look elsewhere. Got confirmation from basically every employee in the store, hah.
i was told by someone here that they would have em by the end of the week.  you 100 %?
frown.gif

okay so i just called a local outlet and they said that they are only allowed to sell them come June 1st, regardless when they get their shipment in.
so they basically said that they are getting them in this week, but can't sell until 6/1 which is interesting...
has anyone else come across this?

Thanks guys. I just dont understand the point of these guys lying about the memo/email/letter/smoke signal/pigeon carrier that Nike sent them. IMHO, I think it would be easier just to keep it real about it versus lie. Just my $.02
I think because it went to Factory outlets and they NEVER GET ANYTHING EXCLUSIVE... they probably just deleted it like everything else.
I can't remember EVER this happening in a factory store with this volume of chaos

But mark my words EVERYONE will be reading anything that comes in now! even the Egyptian spam email with 1billion ruppies from the King of Zamunda!
roll.gif

my local outlet said there getting them but they never get anything good.hmmmmmmm he said to call next week idk

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i was told by someone here that they would have em by the end of the week.  you 100 %?
frown.gif

Who did you speak with? And where is "here?"

Originally Posted by Type X

So far all 3 stores that received & sold them

Cali, Oregon & chicago got 130-140 pairs per allocation so i think your numbers are a little off PLUS 2 of them mentioned smaller restocks
which store in cali has received and sold them btw?

frown.gif

dont remember the guys name but im in cordova, spoke with someone from the outlet when i called this morning.  the outlet on elvis presley right?

Originally Posted by dts939

okay so i just called a local outlet and they said that they are only allowed to sell them come June 1st, regardless when they get their shipment in.
so they basically said that they are getting them in this week, but can't sell until 6/1 which is interesting...
has anyone else come across this?

I've heard this as well...

frown.gif

dont remember the guys name but im in cordova, spoke with someone from the outlet when i called this morning.  the outlet on elvis presley right?

Wow, they prob don't like me then.  I just got back from there about an hour ago and the best thing I heard was "no, but you could try checking back later."

I'm out in Cordova, too, btw.

Originally Posted by rauls054

my local outlet said there getting them but they never get anything good.hmmmmmmm he said to call next week idk
Originally Posted by rauls054

lol now they just told me they werent getting them.
maybe because you didn't follow their instructions when they told you to call next week.
wink.gif

So I just had a conversation with a Nike Outlet manager.

According to him Nike outlets have been on the up and up sales wise, so Nike is trying to promote their outlets more by bringing in better products.

With that said the manager I spoke to stated he wouldn't be surprised if Nike Outlets even with low traffic receive these as they would help promote a low key outlet more so than a big outlet people already know about.

So keep your eyes peeled even if your outlet think they are not getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom