Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yeah, I mistyped. Clearance stores and outlets are two different entities. I think the clearance stores get the leftover crap from the outlets.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

man this is stressful. i have been working the phone all morning. found a few stores that said they are getting them just don't know when other acted like i was crazy. damn you nike...
Very true ... such a chaotic "release", and I use that term lightly due to it not being an actual release. Will it be worth it in the end? Who knows .... I particularly have been following this shoe since it was first mentioned last summer/fall so I'm really hoping I snag a pair. All in all, good luck to those who want a pair and much respect to those that have been dropping information regularly!

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

& PTone

I touch down on Friday. We can meetup Saturday or Sunday.
I wonder if the outlet on Elvis Presley will get these?

Cool.  PMing you my number.

Per the Memphis outlet, I called and spoke with the manager.  He informed me that he only receives what he requests.  He knew exactly what I was asking about and said he heard of the "rumors" and had no intentions of stocking these.  After the numerous accounts of sporadic appearances these sneaker have made, I took what he said with a large grain of salt.  Our best bet is to keep an eye on inbound stock by checking with them every other hour, hah.

Okay bet. What size you wear? You've hooked me up twice so if they end up getting them out here I'll see if I can't grab you a pair...I'm doubtful tho. Its probably less than 50 real sneakerheads in the entire state of New Mexico.

After seeing those pics, I would love to have two pairs to rock as an everyday shoe. My AJKOs desperately need a break.

Unreal, I was in chicago this past week too
frown.gif
, lets hope my local outlet at least gets the banned 1's. I would be happy.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

frown.gif

You got it twisted bro. These should be your first priority and then the CG's should be a consolation for not getting them.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hell yea man they blowing me up but the few I've spoke with are solid.. Man this Jordan *$@ is crazy I didnt have these problems with the high end designer sneakers lol
My PMs blew up on here and Sole Collector and I dont even know if my store is getting them
roll.gif

I wonder if "non forum viewing sneakerheads" know about this happening? Could be less hype & maybe JB is looking out for the true sneakerheads? 
grin.gif

not a chance bro there are so many lurkers on the outlet threads & here theres is no secrets anymore its just first to the gate...which is why us actual NTers should stick together & help each other out so we all can get what we want.......
Infinite truth CC. Good luck tonight as well homie. One of the few Bully fans I respect!

Love all the help that's being posted. Here is my input. Called the 2 nearest outlets and this is what I was told.
Onatrio mills should get them Thursday and will sell right away any and citadel will receive them June 1st any truth to this?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Has anyone found any stores in Illinois or Indiana that have these? I've called around with no luck.

just south chi from the other day(who said no phone orders when they opened & then took phone orders a hr later
30t6p3b.gif
still pissed about that)....i hope aurora gets them i would take that hr & 1/2 trip to get them

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Has anyone found any stores in Illinois or Indiana that have these? I've called around with no luck.

just south chi from the other day(who said no phone orders when they opened & then took phone orders a hr later
30t6p3b.gif
still pissed about that)....i hope aurora gets them i would take that hr & 1/2 trip to get them
Yeah I'll drive to Aurora to get a pair or two. The South Chi deal was a bunch of BS, probably just taking care of their friends in the process of lying to everyone. I just want these cause the release version looks like garbage in comparison to these "B grades" (which I think are just fine quality wise from what I've seen).

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Called up Vegas,supposedly there not getting them anymore

that sounds so fishy......employees took a look on ebay/craigslist & said $%^&*() the customers..

I want some confirmation from someone from Nike because they're employees are showing they're incompetence.
Different answers from everywhere.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Called up Vegas,supposedly there not getting them anymore
sounds like someone's tired of taking calls.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kicks409

When you guys call or you giving them product number or saying Jordan high ban?
the latter.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

My local outlet in washington, Pa is not getting them.
Nice to see a local Sneakerhead. I was starting to think there wasn't too many of us western Pa'ers
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mit9k

Any word on these joints hitting any Nike outlet in NC?
Just called Concord Mills and they confirmed that they will be receiving a shipment by Memorial Day, just not sure exactly when.  When I asked about phone orders, I was told that it's still up for debate, but if so, there will be a 1 pair limit.  It looks like these may end up in more places than we thought after all! 

i just called my local outlet they told me sometime next week they will be getting a shipment.i hope i can get a pair or 2

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by ajkatt

frown.gif

You got it twisted bro. These should be your first priority and then the CG's should be a consolation for not getting them.
Didn't mean it that way haha, meaning that i had the chance i guess in chicago but meaning that hopefully that it falls to my outlet. I see where it can be confusing. I already got the CG's so these are my priority for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom