Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Who did you speak with? And where is "here?"
dont remember the guys name but im in cordova, spoke with someone from the outlet when i called this morning.  the outlet on elvis presley right?

Wow, they prob don't like me then.  I just got back from there about an hour ago and the best thing I heard was "no, but you could try checking back later."

I'm out in Cordova, too, btw.
whats your name? you in school? pm me

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

lots of people in chicago got them at the Nike Factory Outlet in South Chicago 87th cottage grove

thanx for the info man! so are these b-grades then and not like the GR? when are the GRs supposed to be out then?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by rauls054

my local outlet said there getting them but they never get anything good.hmmmmmmm he said to call next week idk

lol now they just told me they werent getting them.
maybe because you didn't follow their instructions when they told you to call next week.
wink.gif

you think im the only one calling NO.dude told me there calling every second on these.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dts939

okay so i just called a local outlet and they said that they are only allowed to sell them come June 1st, regardless when they get their shipment in.
so they basically said that they are getting them in this week, but can't sell until 6/1 which is interesting...
has anyone else come across this?
I hope this is true. I just made plans earlier today to head down to my outlet next Tuesday. 
smokin.gif
 If this ends up working out.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

So I just had a conversation with a Nike Outlet manager.

According to him Nike outlets have been on the up and up sales wise, so Nike is trying to promote their outlets more by bringing in better products.

With that said the manager I spoke to stated he wouldn't be surprised if Nike Outlets even with low traffic receive these as they would help promote a low key outlet more so than a big outlet people already know about.

So keep your eyes peeled even if your outlet think they are not getting them.

hum... ok jb/nike this is very nice if true

Originally Posted by ColdCity

No go in Memphis - look elsewhere. Got confirmation from basically every employee in the store, hah.

On a positive note, they have cool grey XI's in GS SIZES ONLY for $49.99.

i need a 6.5y for tha misses hook it up P
laugh.gif

What he said, same size. I need them for my cousin's birthday. I got him wolf grey 5s but I'd rather get him cool grey 11s if I couldEdit: what's the number? Which outlet is it? I'll dig up the number if I know which one in memphis

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

my local outlet said there getting them but they never get anything good.hmmmmmmm he said to call next week idk

lol now they just told me they werent getting them.
maybe because you didn't follow their instructions when they told you to call next week.
wink.gif

you think im the only one calling NO.dude told me there calling every second on these.
happy.gif

that was just a lil sarcasm for u, friend.
high five.

Any updates on Florida outlets?  Made a few calls to Orlando today, but nobody had a clue

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by ColdCity

No go in Memphis - look elsewhere. Got confirmation from basically every employee in the store, hah.

On a positive note, they have cool grey XI's in GS SIZES ONLY for $49.99.

i need a 6.5y for tha misses hook it up P
laugh.gif

What he said, same size. I need them for my cousin's birthday. I got him wolf grey 5s but I'd rather get him cool grey 11s if I couldEdit: what's the number? Which outlet is it? I'll dig up the number if I know which one in memphis

C Money, WHere you been at my man?!?! Man these JB releases bringing all the heads out!

Originally Posted by Type X

Just an FYI

for all the guys pm'ing me for the heads up on the store with the units this afternoon
the information will be posted up in the thread, no VIP list via PM lol

Buddy you put the "R" in RESPECT! thumbs up

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Memphis in south plaza right?

they said bigget size in the GS size is 6Y.

looking for 7Y.

Correct.  Didn't see anything bigger than a 6Y out on the floor.

BTW, PORTLAND will know if they are going to get a RESTOCK on the BANNED 1's by NEXT WEDNESDAY.
So no one call their store please because the more calls they get the more different answers they'll try to come up with.
And with this CONDITIONS we are all experiencing and having, it's kind of hard to deal with DIFFERENT answers and BS!
I'll keep you guys in touch on the restock. Hopefully they get them so i can finally get my hands on my PAIR.

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

lol at $500+ on ebay.

these will go for $200 max after they hit the outlets.

Wishful thinking.
 I think that if these release ONLY at the outlets & don't release later you have a true collector kick! That's why I'm tryna cop!I'm actually a fan of Michael Jordan & been a Bulls fan since I was 3 years old. So the story behind the shoe actually has meaning to me. I'm not just tryna cop because it's a "limited" or "hypebeast" shoe. I know it's a few others that feel the same way.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

lol at $500+ on ebay.

these will go for $200 max after they hit the outlets.

Wishful thinking.
 I think that if these release ONLY at the outlets & don't release later you have a true collector kick! That's why I'm tryna cop!I'm actually a fan of Michael Jordan & been a Bulls fan since I was 3 years old. So the story behind the shoe actually has meaning to me. I'm not just tryna cop because it's a "limited" or "hypebeast" shoe. I know it's a few others that feel the same way.

+1

People paying $500.00 on eBay are just ballin or lazy.

These will be all over outlets in a week.

I'm guessing eBay prices will top out a $200-$250.

Just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by barry

Any updates on Florida outlets?  Made a few calls to Orlando today, but nobody had a clue

Whats good FLA fam. I called Ellenton and they still haven't gotten any word. Also called Prime outlets in O-Town off of I-4 and they have yet to get word as well. Seems all too sketchy if you ask me!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by barry

Whats good FLA fam. I called Ellenton and they still haven't gotten any word. Also called Prime outlets in O-Town off of I-4 and they have yet to get word as well. Seems all too sketchy if you ask me!
I don't think too many of the regular staff at the outlets in Central Florida have a clue about anything.  I always make sure to ask for the manager.

Originally Posted by smlb52

any word on any outlets in TX getting these??

Nah fam, I called Grapvine Mills, Allen, and Terrell and they all said they will not be getting them. HOWEVER, The New Orleans location expects their shipment in a day now, but absolutely NO phone orders. I was told by the manager that they got an "email" not to do phone orders and will put them out as soon as they get them. First come, first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom