Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

thanks for the info everyone.
so far nj doesn't have any info that they'll be getting them. i called 3 stores just before. i'll update if i get wind of anything.

hopefully the breakdown is in the range of 55 pairs per 100 stores instead of 100 per 55 stores.
it will give more of us a chance. because with a 2 pair limit and no phone orders a lot of us will be beat if only 50 stores get them.
So far all 3 stores that received & sold them

Cali, Oregon & chicago got 130-140 pairs per allocation so i think your numbers are a little off PLUS 2 of them mentioned smaller restocks

39 locations X 140 pairs  = 5500 units

BUT  i'm thinking it will be something like

25-30 locations with only a select few receiving the restocks (larger markets)

so far nj doesn't have any info that they'll be getting them. i called 3 stores just before. i'll update if i get wind of anything.

hopefully the breakdown is in the range of 55 pairs per 100 stores instead of 100 per 55 stores.
it will give more of us a chance. because with a 2 pair limit and no phone orders a lot of us will be beat if only 50 stores get them.

Which spots in Jersey did you call?

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Talked to the manager at Hilton head and said they got an email that every factory store should be receiving them..just be patient,& watch these resellers get stuck with there pairs

EVERY
nerd.gif
south chi restock?

Originally Posted by apthekid

jackson, jersey shore, and jersey gardens.
no dice at flemington yesterday, didn't attempt today.

Originally Posted by apthekid

no dice at [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]flemington[/color] yesterday, didn't attempt today.

happy.gif
  That's where I used to grab all my Polo and Timberland crap.

Might have a lead on another store receiving a shipment this afternoon

When i confirm I'll post up the information

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Talked to the manager at Hilton head and said they got an email that every factory store should be receiving them..just be patient,& watch these resellers get stuck with there pairs

EVERY
nerd.gif
south chi restock?

No restock in chicago..Portland tho

EVERY
nerd.gif
south chi restock?

No restock in chicago..Portland tho

damn...i wonder will portland do phone orders now that the email has went out.......
Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Thanks for the info Type X...

5500 pairs is quite a few for the US

Gives me hope haha

this

Originally Posted by PTone

no dice at flemington yesterday, didn't attempt today.

happy.gif
  That's where I used to grab all my Polo and Timberland crap.

jersey-bred tennesee head.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by cyreal22

Citadel and Camarillo will also be getting the Banned 1's, they just dont know when they will receive their shipment. Dont know if they will be taking phone orders. Good Luck!

We will be receiving our shipment on Wednesday and it will be quarantined so that no employees will touch them until launch day of Friday. No news of how many we are expecting.

Im driving out during work!!!! i dont care......what time is the outlet openning?

PLEASE...stop with the messages, I WILL NOT PICK UP ANY PAIRS FOR ANYONE..sorry that's how life is.....GOOD LUCK

JUST WANTED TO SEND A SHOT OUT TO SLP Product FOR PICKING ME UP A PAIR OF AIR JORDAN I BANNED AND A PAIR OF AIR JORDAN XI COOL GREYS FROM THE SOUTH CHICAGO OUTLET (yes i'm located in chicago but was at work when i started getting 100 text messages from NT'ers & ISS'ers asking if i was at south chi)... DUDE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND IN GETTING ME THESE SHOES... NOT ONLY DID HE GET ME A PAIR OF EACH AND PAID FOR THEM OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET, BUT HE EVEN WANTED TO GIVE ME CHANGE WHEN I GAVE HIM THE $280 FOR THE SHOES WHEN WE MET UP LATE LAST NIGHT. I DEF APPRECIATE THE LOOK OUT AND WILL RETURN THE FAVOR I'M SURE... JUST WANTED TO POINT OUT AT THE SHOE GAME STILL HAS SOME SNEAKERHEADS WILLING TO LOOK OUT AND GO THE EXTRA MILE...THANKS PIMP

IN REGARDS TO THE QUALITY ON THE BANNED 1's... let me just start by stating that i initially didn't understand what all the hype was about and really didn't care which version... released i was going to cop anyway... but once i actually got home and looked at the quality of the leather on these joints and pictures of the 1's that are supposedly gonna release i'm glad i got this version! jordan brand killed it with this shoe in terms of quality... i havent seen such good quality on any jordan shoe and can only imagine the work that jordan brand will have to put in to ensure that the Premio BIN I's surpass the quality of the Outlet Banned I's... it's going to be tuff!

DON'T SNOOZE ON THE COOL GREY XI B GRADES EITHER! - um one word... WOW! I was surprised at the fact that these came with the actual cool grey xi shoe inserts and i don't see any flawss on these things! ... def the best $280 i've ever spent!

FYI im located in chicago and if South Chi, Aurora, or Gurnee Mills gets them i'll def help out!

My location didn't know. The dude that picked up the phone claimed only the Portland store got them & that it wasn't a real release...
So apparently I know more than someone who works at Nike.

I guess I'll just wait and see.

& PTone

I touch down on Friday. We can meetup Saturday or Sunday.
I wonder if the outlet on Elvis Presley will get these?

thanks for the pics only MJs collected. they really show off the quality of the leather compared to most i've seen previously.
definitely much better than the high strap and dmp 1 material.

Originally Posted by Type X

Just an FYI

for all the guys pm'ing me for the heads up on the store with the units this afternoon
the information will be posted up in the thread, no VIP list via PM lol
laugh.gif

you guys

You have been incredibly reliable with information. Much respect to you fam!!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

& PTone

Cool.  PMing you my number.

Per the Memphis outlet, I called and spoke with the manager.  He informed me that he only receives what he requests.  He knew exactly what I was asking about and said he heard of the "rumors" and had no intentions of stocking these.  After the numerous accounts of sporadic appearances these sneaker have made, I took what he said with a large grain of salt.  Our best bet is to keep an eye on inbound stock by checking with them every other hour, hah.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

JUST WANTED TO SEND A SHOT OUT TO SLP Product FOR PICKING ME UP A PAIR OF AIR JORDAN I BANNED AND A PAIR OF AIR JORDAN XI COOL GREYS FROM THE SOUTH CHICAGO OUTLET (yes i'm located in chicago but was at work when i started getting 100 text messages from NT'ers & ISS'ers asking if i was at south chi)... DUDE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND IN GETTING ME THESE SHOES... NOT ONLY DID HE GET ME A PAIR OF EACH AND PAID FOR THEM OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET, BUT HE EVEN WANTED TO GIVE ME CHANGE WHEN I GAVE HIM THE $280 FOR THE SHOES WHEN WE MET UP LATE LAST NIGHT. I DEF APPRECIATE THE LOOK OUT AND WILL RETURN THE FAVOR I'M SURE... JUST WANTED TO POINT OUT AT THE SHOE GAME STILL HAS SOME SNEAKERHEADS WILLING TO LOOK OUT AND GO THE EXTRA MILE...THANKS PIMP

This act of benevolence sounds strangely familiar.

^ PT, would makes sense that they get them, being that they are in the city with a factory. Good luck man. I hope you pull them down. I know you did a lot of hooking up on those YOTR. Hopefully the shoe gods are on your side.
wink.gif

man this is stressful. i have been working the phone all morning. found a few stores that said they are getting them just don't know when other acted like i was crazy. damn you nike...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

You have been incredibly reliable with information. Much respect to you fam!!

This.

And thanks to everyone who has contributed solid info on these.

Called a few of the surrounding factory store's here in WI, so far none of the stores think they are getting stock.

nerd.gif

ebay- went from 2 pairs to 11 to 30+ overnight & all above 450 bin
30t6p3b.gif

Resellers are going to get stuck with these. I just want a pair for my collection. Thats all.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

^ PT, would makes sense that they get them, being that they are in the city with a factory.

Unfortunately, I have not seen anything halfway decent for a while here.  I'm assuming they a) don't get crap or b) employees grab em as soon as they unload the trucks.

F it, I'ma head over there in a few minutes during lunch...

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

& PTone

Cool.  PMing you my number.

Per the Memphis outlet, I called and spoke with the manager.  He informed me that he only receives what he requests.  He knew exactly what I was asking about and said he heard of the "rumors" and had no intentions of stocking these.  After the numerous accounts of sporadic appearances these sneaker have made, I took what he said with a large grain of salt.  Our best bet is to keep an eye on inbound stock by checking with them every other hour, hah.

THE MEMPHIS NIKE STORE ON ELVIS PRESLEY IS REALLY A CLEARANCE STORE AND NOT REALLY AN NIKE FACTORY OUTLET STORE. NOT SURE IF THEY ARE THE SAME THING BUT I'VE BEEN TO BOTH AND THEY SEEM DIFFERENT. I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH SINCE THERE ARE 2 NIKE FACTORIES IN MEMPHIS THEY MIGHT RECEIVE THEM. GOTTA KEEP CHECKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom