Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called my two local Nike outlets and they didn't have them. I wish these weren't so close to the TB3 release. I can't afford all of these releases working part time at Footlocker lol.

There is also a sample pair with the black X and Nike Air. Disregard if already posted.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

There is also a sample pair with the black X and Nike Air. Disregard if already posted.

i'd personally like to have them done this way since it still has the nike air on it, and it has the black x. i wasn't feeling the red x on the back.

can we agree to drop kick the next person who uses the words cherry red to describe any jordan? damn young kids ruining jordans like jb ruins jordans

Just a heads up everyone I called about 20 different locations and the only outlets that told me that it was confirmed that they'd be getting them is Vegas,Williamsburg,Myrtle beach,& Hilton head outlets..they said maybe within the next week or two but keep calling..just be patient..and don't be afraid to help each other out on here,that's what these forums are for..Vegas said they won't be doing any phone orders until after 12 that day,that's if they still have any left,& the lady I talked to said they may be wristbanding because of the demand,I was the 60th person she said called that day..but good luck to everyone tryna snag there pair

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Just a heads up everyone I called about 20 different locations and the only outlets that told me that it was confirmed that they'd be getting them is Vegas,Williamsburg,Myrtle beach,& Hilton head outlets..they said maybe within the next week or two but keep calling..just be patient..and don't be afraid to help each other out on here,that's what these forums are for..Vegas said they won't be doing any phone orders until after 12 that day,that's if they still have any left,& the lady I talked to said they may be wristbanding because of the demand,I was the 60th person she said called that day..but good luck to everyone tryna snag there pair
Thanks for the information.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i'd personally like to have them done this way since it still has the nike air on it, and it has the black x. i wasn't feeling the red x on the back.

those actually didnt look bad.......
*still on hunt*

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

It's confirmed for my store at Nike Factory Store San Ysidro.

We will be doing a launch on 5/27. There will be no phone orders. No holds. No employee discounts. Tickets will be distributed and they will not be in the bins. 2 pair limit.

Citadel and Camarillo will also be getting the Banned 1's, they just dont know when they will receive their shipment. Dont know if they will be taking phone orders. Good Luck!

myrtle beach nike factort said there shipment will be in by tomorrow afternoon.but no phone orders,and 2 pair limit

Is it not common practice for the Outlets to take phone orders? Man this is pissing me off
mad.gif

i guess they're not accepting phone orders because demand is so high already in the area..if these will sell good in store,why do phone orders..some spots are already talking about wristbanding for the event like its some sort of niketown release..i have never thought i'd see the day where people will camp out at an outlet lol jus hope vegas still has some sizes left over after 12,i'm pretty sure it'll be busy though and it'll take forever to get thru

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Is it not common practice for the Outlets to take phone orders? Man this is pissing me off
mad.gif

This is a direct email from Nike to management that we do not do phone orders on these because of the expected high demand of the product.

Originally Posted by cyreal22

Citadel and Camarillo will also be getting the Banned 1's, they just dont know when they will receive their shipment. Dont know if they will be taking phone orders. Good Luck!

We will be receiving our shipment on Wednesday and it will be quarantined so that no employees will touch them until launch day of Friday. No news of how many we are expecting.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i still dont understand why scrap da better looking shoe......makes ZERO sense.

since when has jb made any sense these days?first nubuck on flu games,then those garbage suede varsity red 6's,took the jumpman off anniversary 11s,tinted blue soles on EVERYTHING..the list goes on and on my friend.
jb jus give me grape/laney pack this year and i'll be set til the black cements and concords

I'm going to boston on friday... don't get back till monday. hope the citadel doesn't release them till after then cuz i live literally 20 min from there

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by cyreal22

We will be receiving our shipment on Wednesday and it will be quarantined so that no employees will touch them until launch day of Friday. No news of how many we are expecting.

Im driving out during work!!!! i dont care......what time is the outlet openning?

I wonder is the one here in Sante Fe New Mexico getting them?

I could pick up a few pair because I know that nobody will go there and cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom