Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by ebe2023

these random restocks are killing me. I cant be on niketalk all day refreshing with hopes of new info. JB should have just made these a QS or something instead of all this nonsense.

I agree but that completely supports my point I made earlier about NT helping each other out. I wasn't even at my desk when 430 announced the restock at Vegas and phone orders but I still received an email and PM with the phone number from some Nter's ... It's all about helping each other out .. 
must be nice. Not sure what you need to do to get that treatment? Usually when I ask or am looking for something on here, people are trying to pm and hit me with that rape reseller price. 

For me it's just as simple as looking out for people. That's been my motto with releases for years. Help out as best as I can ....... Make no mistake, before this %%$ got crazy in this thread, everybody and I mean EVERYBODY was trying to help each other out. Calling Stores, finding out what times and how people can get pairs for others  ..... that's what it was before it got crazy with the resell hype. 

some pics i took today. initially got my pair last month. thanks to my dude. always appreciated. 
5810570790_8cd0e11d92_z.jpg
5810001737_805e8ca656_z.jpg
5810564508_7edf85b237_z.jpg

5810562322_e872530cbf_z.jpg

5810009171_f4e1e6ba16_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23141780@N03/

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Cabazon got 40 pairs on monday, I got a couple to sell and one to keep.
laugh.gif

Ontario mills will get 60 pairs this Friday.

You're welcome
smile.gif
Ontario Mills taking phone orders??

damn NWT those pics are amazing!
eek.gif

couple of things that i noticed about these shoes:
-Height comes up as far as the 1985 OGs
-Collar is VERY padded. im talking SB dunk padded. Ive never had a Jordan 1 that has the type of padding that these have in the collar
-The toebox leather holds its shape remarkably well. I've literally folded one of the shoes in half and the toebox STILL didnt crease. the distressed nature of the leather hides creases very well.

I still maintain my stance that these are superior to the 2001 retros. But that's just my opinion. I kinda wish I hadn't bought these because they've set the standard of what a Jordan 1 should be. I don't even want the Royal 1s and White/Reds to get retroed unless they got this same type of treatment.

Originally Posted by metallic

Citadel update, they did receive restock. Line has started and wristbands will be handed out tomorrow at 7 and store opens at 9. As of now no phone orders....sorry guys.
this is one of the reasons i hate california.  stupid people start a line way too early.  i hope i catch a phone order.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Is the smallest size 7.5 or 8 or what?

I dont know if theres anything smaller then 7.5 but I know these were made in 7.5
Are you sure? Because I heard the smallest was 8. I would've liked a 7.5

Edit: Checked eBay, no 7.5s there, so I doubt they made them.

Any NT'ers who come across a restock PLEASE let me know. The more pictures I see the more I need this pair in my life

30t6p3b.gif
at Michigan

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I could go for a second pair...
I second that.
roll.gif

Trying to find a pair for my son.  And size 10's on Ebay are going for way too much for my kid to go and trash in a year. 

I keep misisng all this info durning the day!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Someone hit me up when there is another restock.... Im in need of sz12s.

Thank You

eek.gif
 Jordan Brand does it again........
Retail pairs will be 90% identical to the outlet pairs......pants will cover the details anyways...
roll.gif

just saying....

Can outlets provide tracking numbers for the orders? I've never ordered from an outlet before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom