Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I appreciate the THANK YOU'S everyone... This is an open YOU'RE WELCOME to everyone that picked up pairs from there.

And yeah it's nothing... I'm a part of this community and I benefit from it alot so sharing this info isn't what I wanted to do... IT'S WHAT I HAD TO DO!!! NT STAND UP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Niketalk +1
All other wannabe sneaker messageboards 0

laugh.gif

Damn.. No dice for me. Can't seem to get a break lol

430AM - Thanks for the heads up though.. Glad to see NT'ers still lookin out for others.

very nice 4:30 i was gonna grab the 12 but i know there are others who didnt get thier 1st pair yet so i held off....hopefully what memphis said will ring true & we can do phone orders when the other phantom restocks happen

Congrats to all you guys who got their pair. Still on the hunt and was just about to throw in the towel and pay 250 for a pair on the 'bay, but i guess i'll wait a lil while longer, hopefully there are more restocks.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Congrats to all you guys who got their pair. Still on the hunt and was just about to throw in the towel and pay 250 for a pair on the 'bay, but i guess i'll wait a lil while longer, hopefully there are more restocks.
THIS

Managed to snag one of the size 12s. Came to post on here and saw that 430 had already spread the word. Nice to see NT coming together to help each other out. Gives this newbie a warm heart.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

very nice 4:30 i was gonna grab the 12 but i know there are others who didnt get thier 1st pair yet so i held off....hopefully what memphis said will ring true & we can do phone orders when the other phantom restocks happen

YEA I GOT THROUGH AS WELL BUT THEY WERE OUT OF THE 10.5 (GUESS WE KNOW WHO GOT THE LAST ONE
eyes.gif
). THE LADY OFFERED ME THE 12 OR 14 BUT I TOLD HER TO LET SOMEONE ELSE GET THEM.

pimp.gif
NT

I really want a sz.12

Gotta keep checking this post I see

Hopefully us guys that didn't get a pair will have some luck this week

Originally Posted by youngj00

It's SO DOPE to see NT come together and help out it's own! Good job NT!

100% accurate. Been conversing with some really good dudes on NT the past week. Trying to help me snag pairs for relatives and friends of mine. Was able to secure my cousins pair, another NTer's pair, and now I've been trying for forever to get my younger bro a pair. All of which wear different sizes. Was able to place a phone order but for a 14 a half hour ago when he's an 8.5 so the hunt continues in efforts of trading that pair ..... At any rate, pages and pages ago even before the June 1st release I posted that it's a breath of fresh air to see NT help each other out. Although there were a few bumps here and there along the way with apparent resellers where that notion could be questioned, with the few I've spoken with however and of course with 430's phone order announcement, I'm glad my original comment still holds true. Well done NT!
EDIT- Heck of a 2000th Post right there 
pimp.gif
!

thanks 430! whole nt fam appreciates the info you gave.

for those who were unsuccessful getting these, wait it out for a little bit. resale value for these is going down fast.

Damn, missed out again. Oh well, hopefully more will show up so eBay will be loaded with pairs and I can get a pair for about $150 shipped.

im glad to see some people get lucky enough to get through for their pairs! the lines were so busy i just threw in the towel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom