Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that don' t know vegas already had 2 restocks in 48 hours. I would probably not hope on another one anytime soon. But, who knows..... Marysville had a restock 2 days after release smh. I mean that definitely means that they're are 5500 pairs. I really don't think EVERYONE will get there pair. Resellers are just too on top of things. SMH. They will control the price of the shoe because they are the ones that keep buying them out. Hypothetically let's say every store got an average of 120 pairs. I believe 40 stores got these in the North America .... so 120 X 40 = 4800... subtract that from the 5500 is 700 pairs. I believe each store is restocking around and average of 80 pairs with a few restocks in each store daily or weekly. Sooooo ehhhh even though not all 40 stores will be doing restocks. IF they did then every store would only be restocking 18 pair lol...... Not enough. Maybe other sites are right maybe there are 9000 pairs but I doubt it all the BIG heads are confirming 5500, including Nike Factory/Outlet employees. NOT ENOUGH NOT FAIR. LOL

430AM = Stand up NT'er!!!

I dont think outlets ship to Canada so I didnt bother calling but this tells me Im gonna be able to get that size 11 I been after for a lot less than what I paid for the 10.5 I got on RD thru an NT'er.

Just saw the sz. 15s. Man that's what I really need, I feel like 14 will be snug. SMH at the prices for the bigger sizes.

wow, been checking this thread non stop for days and the minute i dont a store does phone orders...SMH and they had my size.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I've only heard of one spot stocking a 16... anyone ran across any yet?

Atlantic City had a 16 when i called around 4:30 PM EST...

Didn't rly give a #%%! about this release, but I got bit by the hype bug....dammit

Did any TN outlets get these?

Originally Posted by shindo03

For those that don' t know vegas already had 2 restocks in 48 hours. I would probably not hope on another one anytime soon. But, who knows..... Marysville had a restock 2 days after release smh. I mean that definitely means that they're are 5500 pairs. I really don't think EVERYONE will get there pair. Resellers are just too on top of things. SMH. They will control the price of the shoe because they are the ones that keep buying them out. Hypothetically let's say every store got an average of 120 pairs. I believe 40 stores got these in the North America .... so 120 X 40 = 4800... subtract that from the 5500 is 700 pairs. I believe each store is restocking around and average of 80 pairs with a few restocks in each store daily or weekly. Sooooo ehhhh even though not all 40 stores will be doing restocks. IF they did then every store would only be restocking 18 pair lol...... Not enough. Maybe other sites are right maybe there are 9000 pairs but I doubt it all the BIG heads are confirming 5500, including Nike Factory/Outlet employees. NOT ENOUGH NOT FAIR. LOL
Marysvilles restock was much closer to 18 pairs with the initial release around 100.

these random restocks are killing me. I cant be on niketalk all day refreshing with hopes of new info. JB should have just made these a QS or something instead of all this nonsense.

Resellers are just too on top of things. SMH. They will control the price of the shoe because they are the ones that keep buying them out. 

Nah brah, the CONSUMERS control pricing. Just wait it out. Resellers have bills to pay, and, luckily for us, the electric companies do not accept shoes as a form of payment. As soon as the grape/laney pack is confirmed, prices on these should drop accordingly.

Since I see people helping let me contribute some info I obtained. Supp citadel got a restock today and will be releasing them tomorrow. I would go check but um at work. If anyone would like to help and drop by or call. I called and they told me to call back in 1hr to confirm the restock, but a line is already forming.

Cabazon got 40 pairs on monday, I got a couple to sell and one to keep.
laugh.gif

Ontario mills will get 60 pairs this Friday.

You're welcome
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ebe2023

these random restocks are killing me. I cant be on niketalk all day refreshing with hopes of new info. JB should have just made these a QS or something instead of all this nonsense.

I agree but that completely supports my point I made earlier about NT helping each other out. I wasn't even at my desk when 430 announced the restock at Vegas and phone orders but I still received an email and PM with the phone number from some Nter's ... It's all about helping each other out .. 

THIS

Citadel update, they did receive restock. Line has started and wristbands will be handed out tomorrow at 7 and store opens at 9. As of now no phone orders....sorry guys.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by ebe2023

I agree but that completely supports my point I made earlier about NT helping each other out. I wasn't even at my desk when 430 announced the restock at Vegas and phone orders but I still received an email and PM with the phone number from some Nter's ... It's all about helping each other out .. 
must be nice. Not sure what you need to do to get that treatment? Usually when I ask or am looking for something on here, people are trying to pm and hit me with that rape reseller price. 

Well if anyone comes across a size 8.5 at a store with phone orders, a PM would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by metallic

Citadel update, they did receive restock. Line has started and wristbands will be handed out tomorrow at 7 and store opens at 9. As of now no phone orders....sorry guys.

If they are lining up now, nevermind! That's crazy, it is game 4 of the NBA Finals, get out of line and get a life! Thanks for the update, I'll pass on the restock at Citadel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom