Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by geezythagreat

the resale vaule going down

THIS.

EVEN IF I DON'T GRAB A PAIR FROM THE UPCOMING RESTOCKS, THE FACT THEY KEEP RESTOCKING WILL EVENTUALLY DRIVE THE PRICE DOWN.

restock at woodburn but no phone orders.
obviously none at citadel either.
ontario mills 2nd restock on fri and also no phone orders.
good luck to the locals.

Generaiya just called Woodburn as well. Apparently "Nike instructed all store managers last night not to take any phone orders on this shoe".

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya just called Woodburn as well. Apparently "Nike instructed all store managers last night not to take any phone orders on this shoe".

BOTH LAS VEGAS LOCATIONS DID PHONE ORDERS YESTERDAY.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya just called Woodburn as well. Apparently "Nike instructed all store managers [color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]last night[/color] not to take any phone orders on this shoe".

BOTH LAS VEGAS LOCATIONS DID PHONE ORDERS YESTERDAY.

nerd.gif

This is crazy how much hype this shoe creates.. I've seen up to 700 bucks on eBay..that's beasting at it's finest right there

Originally Posted by cyreal22

Pic is from Citadel
Its about 60 in Los Angeles right now

what the hell is wrong with the world
its 60 in LA and right now 87 in NYC

i remember when LA would get the hot weather 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

This is crazy how much hype this shoe creates.. I've seen up to 700 bucks on eBay..that's beasting at it's finest right there
Generaiya thinks you're the one hyping it up. Prices have come down considerably. Flight Club never even charged $700, that price is probably just an outlier or NPB on eBay.

It's times like these that i hate not having connections
laugh.gif
why no phone orders now? it ridiculous it's like something good happens and nike is all like "heck no were not making this easier, eff your couch" jeez
laugh.gif

I can see myself in that blurry picture and the outline of my hair in the first one.

If New Orleans got em, Texas outlets have GOT to be receiving pairs soon. Anybody got word on Tx. Outlets?

I guess they got an extra shipment here at citadel because they gave out HELLA wristbands. They must have given out like 150, one to each person, and when they still had more they just stopped giving them out. All those that got a wristband can then fall back in line after purchasing their first pair. . . . They lady gave out HELLA but she also still had HELLA left to give out. Im thinking they got like 200+.

Yeah, its gloomy out here is SoCal, usually we are getting heat waves right now but it's out cold in sunny southern California . . . it's extra gloomy right now though

Originally Posted by Sneak King

If New Orleans got em, Texas outlets have GOT to be receiving pairs soon. Anybody got word on Tx. Outlets?

New Orleans got them on the 1st, as far as I know they haven't gotten a restock though, but they did get the matching merch over the weekend.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

tx outlets are giving me the same run around "no were not receiving any restocks"
whats pissing me off is that the top 3 stores in texas are san marcos cypress and allen but allen got the shaft?? the eff man can the DFW area not get screwed lol it'd be nice if they sent a shipment to allen one hour beats four any day of the week.

looks as though vegas wasn't supposed to do phone orders i guess seeing how NO ONE else is willing to do one just one for those of us who dont live next door to a factory store
30t6p3b.gif

just got off the phone w/ citadel. stacy said "wristbands are all gone". she "couldn't disclose" the number of pairs they received.

...still on the hunt for my size 10! I can't believe Orlando has received absolutely none of these with 4 Factory Stores in a 20 mile radius.. a PM from any resourceful NTer would be most appreciated as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom