Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

just got off the phone w/ citadel. stacy said "wristbands are all gone". she "couldn't disclose" the number of pairs they received.

They received about 100 pairs. Line was already 40 deep since yesterday at about 8pm.

thats what annoys me about these cali shoeheads/resellers. these teeny bopping/unemployed clowns will camp out days in advance adding to all the ridiculous hype.

After making a bunch of calls, it looks like only 1 outlet in Florida got these(they are claiming no restocks)and they are long gone.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

thats what annoys me about these cali shoeheads/resellers. these teeny bopping/unemployed clowns will camp out days in advance adding to all the ridiculous hype.

LOL, so true. But that's everywhere now, not just Cali.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by barry

After making a bunch of calls, it looks like only 1 outlet in Florida got these(they are claiming no restocks)and they are long gone.

That is correct. Just called myself and no apparent restock at Sawgrass!

Originally Posted by Freeze

did michigan get them? great lakes nike outlet?
From what Generaiya knows, no store in Michigan received these. MJ must still be PO'd at the Pistons
laugh.gif

I bought a sz. 14 from LV's phone orders when I usually wear a 15 in 1's, 14 in mostly everything else. I'm really hoping they'll fit with the thinnest socks I can find
laugh.gif
Honestly, if they don't I'll let them go for retail to one of the NT brethren. I never cared to make profit from sneakers.

Unfortunately, I'm out of the country and won't be able to try them on until August. So if they don't fit then I'll bump this thread and maybe one of you sz. 14 heads can get some DS Banned 1's on the low. You can always hope!

Originally Posted by youngj00

eyes.gif
Im from CA and i agree full heartedly, Ive been in multiple lines where these fools see ebay prices and swear theyre going to make $5-600 on these kicks. When release date comes and everyone has them and prices drop theyre dumbfounded. Theres people on craigslist still asking ridiculous amounts, and they wonder why they dont sell.SMH

This

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

eyes.gif
Im from CA and i agree full heartedly, Ive been in multiple lines where these fools see ebay prices and swear theyre going to make $5-600 on these kicks. When release date comes and everyone has them and prices drop theyre dumbfounded. Theres people on craigslist still asking ridiculous amounts, and they wonder why they dont sell.SMH
california is ridiculous.  they start lines early for no good reason.  then they put empty chairs down and a lot of them are empty.  it's a joke.  well, the next big shoe release will happen and these will fade away.  sooner or later there will be people willing to unload them at a fair price down the road.  if not, so be it.

you know whats funny about alot of the resellers (Like Myself) with a shoe like this

there trying to peddle the shoes to the same people in the same so called "community" and other resellers in the "community" are trying to do the same thing

and its either you sell them quick or can afford to sit on them or get stuck and have to settle for what you paid for the shoes or get less

i cant see that going on with the banned 1's you will get your $120.00

these shoes are not being sold to the casual person that buys the GR jordans at the mall

look what happened to the YOTR 7's

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

eyes.gif
california is ridiculous.  they start lines early for no good reason.  then they put empty chairs down and a lot of them are empty.  it's a joke.  well, the next big shoe release will happen and these will fade away.  sooner or later there will be people willing to unload them at a fair price down the road.  if not, so be it.
ya for the yotr 7s i went at my usual time 7 and this time there happen to be hella people. MAINLY everyone who had been last the past 4 releases. There was 30 pairs for sure i ended up being 34, they had a list set up which usually works the best in these lines, but people were missing. After a hour i got bumped up to 31st because people didnt come back. I just ended up leaving but almost everyone that was there was there to resell. Multiple people sold their spots to people who came super late. On dude offered his spot to me for $250 haha SMH, i bet he didnt even sell em for $450( the price he expected to sell them for).

grabbed my two pairs(size 14)
happy.gif
earlier this morning @ citadel np. Respect to all the heads in line that spread luv for my size 14..
laugh.gif

Citadel was again a smooth pick-up. I believe there was enough to go around the first time around. Went back in line to try to help out other people that needed it. They had a lot of 14 for those who are looking to pick-up...

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

This is crazy how much hype this shoe creates.. I've seen up to 700 bucks on eBay..that's beasting at it's finest right there
Generaiya thinks you're the one hyping it up. Prices have come down considerably. Flight Club never even charged $700, that price is probably just an outlier or NPB on eBay.

oh okay
indifferent.gif

if places have more available after people get their first pair why not allow phone orders?
they're fine with breaking their limit 1 per customer rule but it's so hard to take a phone order. nazis.
both vegas stores seemed to have no problem w/ taking them on their restock.

setting the BIN to 699.99 doesn't mean anyone will actually bite and get it for that price though. I could throw my size 11 up and set the BIN for 25,000, knowing full well that the shoe is going to sit and sit and sit. If that pair had been bid up to 700, then there'd be reason to discuss it.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I bought a sz. 14 from LV's phone orders when I usually wear a 15 in 1's, 14 in mostly everything else. I'm really hoping they'll fit with the thinnest socks I can find
laugh.gif
Honestly, if they don't I'll let them go for retail to one of the NT brethren. I never cared to make profit from sneakers.

Unfortunately, I'm out of the country and won't be able to try them on until August. So if they don't fit then I'll bump this thread and maybe one of you sz. 14 heads can get some DS Banned 1's on the low. You can always hope!
djuzi05 keeping hope alive for us sz. 14ers
laugh.gif

God bless you sir lol

For those thinking of going black, red or White..Here you go.
Personally decided to stay with black

2s6afwp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom