AFRICAN HISTORY X

Been reading about this guy lately

Haile Selassie, Ethiopia's regent from 1916 to 1930 and Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974
Whats the deal with Halle Selassie? Why do Jamaicans and others hold him in such high regard, while others only point out the massacre of the Eritreans? 

Whats the deal with Halle Selassie? Why do Jamaicans and others hold him in such high regard, while others only point out the massacre of the Eritreans? 
he's believed to be a direct descendant of solomon from the bible.

But he's not because nowhere in the scriptures does it say anything about King Solomon and Sheba having intercourse.

this is true, but consider this: jesus had no children either. yet and still, solomon remains a descendant of his.

solomon to jesus and selassie are descendants not through offsprings but through a broader association. you can think of it as being cousins, or of the same tribe.

this is true, but consider this: jesus had no children either. yet and still, solomon remains a descendant of his.

solomon to jesus and selassie are descendants not through offsprings but through a broader association. you can think of it as being cousins, or of the same tribe.

Peace brother! I dont want to argue moreso than discuss this... but "jesus" was a descendant of Solomon, not the other way around

here is the lineage of Ha Mashiyach:

Mat 1:1 [COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red] The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
Mat 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
Mat 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
Mat 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
Mat 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
Mat 1:6 [COLOR=#red]And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; [/COLOR]
Mat 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
Mat 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
Mat 1:9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
Mat 1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
Mat 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
Mat 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mat 1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Mat 1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
Mat 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Selassie's claim to fame was that he was a direct descendant of King Solomon, there is nothing to prove that's true. And definitely no Prophecy in the scriptures which proves this to be true.

Watch this debate for some edification, peace God!

This starts at the 3rd video out of 10:

Last edited:
why do blacks have to be jews though? why do they have to be egyptian...?

[COLOR=#red]BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK PEOPLE. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE.

Why can't we (negros) be God's chosen people? because of our skin color????

If those people people claiming our Ancestry really are the people...... I WANT YOU TO PROVE IT.

I'll be waiting.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

so why do you want black people to be gods chosen people?
Nobody "wants" it to be that way. They are just pointing out that someone has stolen their story and used it against them. If correcting a widely held and believed falsehood is wrong I don't wanna be right.

[COLOR=#red]
First and foremost, lets get something straight, not all "black people" are the same, I hope you know this.

Secondly, I dont WANT us to be the Jews/Nation of Israel, but we just are. I've posted a number of things which backs this claim up.

Third, with reclaiming that identity and coming back to our customs, we will inherit our rulership, which is next. :wink:

99% of these videos posted in here have already been watched by me over a 6 year period... Once you get the truth of the scriptures, you'll realize most of that stuff is nonsense. (no offense smangalang)

Fourth, this ain't for everybody... not all of you will get it. No matter how much proof, evidence, facts, maps, books etc will come to you, your mind will not comprehend it.
[/COLOR]

Nobody "wants" it to be that way. They are just pointing out that someone has stolen their story and used it against them. If correcting a widely held and believed falsehood is wrong I don't wanna be right.
no, but it seem to be convenient to appropriate someone elses history and claim it as your own...especially when said people were once refered to as gods chosen people. Why not say that black people where caananites?

First and foremost, lets get something straight, not all "black people" are the same, I hope you know this.

Secondly, I dont WANT us to be the Jews/Nation of Israel, but we just are. I've posted a number of things which backs this claim up.

Third, with reclaiming that identity and coming back to our customs, we will inherit our rulership, which is next.
wink.gif

99% of these videos posted in here have already been watched by me over a 6 year period... Once you get the truth of the scriptures, you'll realize most of that stuff is nonsense.
(no offense smangalang)

Fourth, this ain't for everybody... not all of you will get it. No matter how much proof, evidence, facts, maps, books etc will come to you, your mind will not comprehend it.
none taken. We don't have be on the same road to get to the same destination.

Third, with reclaiming that identity and coming back to our customs, we will inherit our rulership, which is next.
wink.gif

99% of these videos posted in here have already been watched by me over a 6 year period... Once you get the truth of the scriptures, you'll realize most of that stuff is nonsense. (no offense smangalang)

so you are gods chosen people, you are the real jews?

Back
Top Bottom