AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

tbe more and more i think about it i don't see how the jets lose this game. manning is good but this jets team is better then last years team and this colts team is worse then last years team.

this is the game the jets have waited for ever since last january

with the colts injuries aside from the qb matchup almost every matchup favors the jets.

the game kinda reminds me of the new england vs baltimore playoff game last year. alot of people were picking the patriots off their name and reputation but didn't see all the signs that favored the ravens in that game.

tbe more and more i think about it i don't see how the jets lose this game. manning is good but this jets team is better then last years team and this colts team is worse then last years team.

with the colts injuries aside from the qb matchup almost every matchup favors the jets.

the game kinda reminds me of the new england vs baltimore playoff game last year. alot of people were picking the patriots off their name and reputation but didn't see all the signs that favored the ravens in that game.

Back
Top Bottom