AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

Originally Posted by onewearz

almost gametime, my stomach's in a knot
30t6p3b.gif
Same here man. I just got home from work, been thinking about the game all day.

It's my fathers birthday today, and under the circumstances of what has happened with him since July and how far he has come up until this point, a Jets playoff win would be a great gift tonight.

Man, I just hope Drew Coleman can get to Peyton tonight and force the ball out of his hands.

30t6p3b.gif

It's my fathers birthday today, and under the circumstances of what has happened with him since July and how far he has come up until this point, a Jets playoff win would be a great gift tonight.

Man, I just hope Drew Coleman can get to Peyton tonight and force the ball out of his hands.

Originally Posted by bkmac

JPZx, I don't use Paypal (and I wouldn't want to have you send my money via postage mail 
grin.gif
), so maybe a 3 against 1 avatar bet?

If the Jets win, onewearz, JSteezzz and myself combine thoughts for an avy that you have to use until the Jets are out of the playoffs, and if the Jets lose, than you have to give us each an avatar of your choosing to use until the Colts are out of the playoffs.

I just realized I'm speaking for onewearz and JSteeezzz without their knowledge
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm down for whatever... I already got 2 cash bets of $20 with some friends that go to the bar I go to.

JPZx, I don't use Paypal (and I wouldn't want to have you send my money via postage mail 
grin.gif
), so maybe a 3 against 1 avatar bet?

If the Jets win, onewearz, JSteezzz and myself combine thoughts for an avy that you have to use until the Jets are out of the playoffs, and if the Jets lose, than you have to give us each an avatar of your choosing to use until the Colts are out of the playoffs.

I just realized I'm speaking for onewearz and JSteeezzz without their knowledge
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm down for whatever... I already got 2 cash bets of $20 with some friends that go to the bar I go to.

30t6p3b.gif

My stomach's been in a knot all day, haven't eaten anything. after the game tho, I'll be pigging out
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My stomach's been in a knot all day, haven't eaten anything. after the game tho, I'll be pigging out
laugh.gif

the jets better win the game tonight if not rex better be ready to handle this long offseason. the colts are outmanned because of the injuries but they still have superman. nevertheless the jets should based on personel

the jets better win the game tonight if not rex better be ready to handle this long offseason. the colts are outmanned because of the injuries but they still have superman. nevertheless the jets should based on personel

Jets inactives per the Jets official twitter account:

RB Joe McKnight
CB Isaiah Trufant
DE Vernon Gholston
OL Vlad Ducasse
DT Jarron Gilbert
TE Jeff Cumberland
DT Marcus Dixon

Kellen Clemens is the third QB.

Disappointing to see McKnight won't get some touches tonight, but I figure we need all the DBs we can have ready to play against Peyton.

Lowery is also starting at FS over Eric Smith.

Jets inactives per the Jets official twitter account:

RB Joe McKnight
CB Isaiah Trufant
DE Vernon Gholston
OL Vlad Ducasse
DT Jarron Gilbert
TE Jeff Cumberland
DT Marcus Dixon

Kellen Clemens is the third QB.

Disappointing to see McKnight won't get some touches tonight, but I figure we need all the DBs we can have ready to play against Peyton.

Lowery is also starting at FS over Eric Smith.

I'm drunk already... should make this game easier to bear.
We have a TOUGH game to live up to entertainment wise, too.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom