AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Yeah Blair White should of caught that. Garcon could of too! Oh well shoulda, coulda woulda has to come to an end with this team.

Sorry i have to vent about my Colts
laugh.gif

my dude Manning is about to be 35 by next season (i think).Poor guy. Imean he is still a beast but Indy needs to do something and they betterdo it fast, all these seasons wasted thinking Manning is going to bethere forever. These clowns on the team always do something stupid andthat includes Caldwell. Polian DO SOMETHING
30t6p3b.gif
..Somebody getting thrown under the bus.

Bob Sanders needs to get his mind and body right cuz if he gets injured for the season ONE MORE TIME theres no way he's staying on the squad (I dont care how nice he is) go. Pierre "drop passes" Garcon only shows up when he wants to (this dudeneeds to go). Defense is laughable. Peyton, Clark, Addai, Collie,Mathis, Freeney & most of the times Reggie Wayne take care ofbusiness when they have to. That soft cover defense they do needs togo. That offensive Playcalling is
indifferent.gif
at time's, but it gets us to the playoffs year after year. Certain dudes need to be cut. Caldwell just needs shut up & let Peyton coach the team and run everything.

If next season these dudes dont go all the way with no injuries Manning & the Colts are DONE.No more excuses unless its injuries. 
Fixed

Yeah Blair White should of caught that. Garcon could of too! Oh well shoulda, coulda woulda has to come to an end with this team.

laugh.gif

my dude Manning is about to be 35 by next season (i think).Poor guy. Imean he is still a beast but Indy needs to do something and they betterdo it fast, all these seasons wasted thinking Manning is going to bethere forever. These clowns on the team always do something stupid andthat includes Caldwell. Polian DO SOMETHING
30t6p3b.gif

Bob Sanders needs to get his mind and body right cuz if he gets injured for the season ONE MORE TIME theres no way he's staying on the squad (I dont care how nice he is) go. Pierre "drop passes" Garcon only shows up when he wants to (this dudeneeds to go). Defense is laughable. Peyton, Clark, Addai, Collie,Mathis, Freeney & most of the times Reggie Wayne take care ofbusiness when they have to. That soft cover defense they do needs togo. That offensive Playcalling is
indifferent.gif
at time's, but it gets us to the playoffs year after year. Certain dudes need to be cut. Caldwell just needs shut up & let Peyton coach the team and run everything.

If next season these dudes dont go all the way with no injuries Manning & the Colts are DONE.No more excuses unless its injuries. 
Fixed

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Bob Sanders needs to get his mind and body right cuz if he gets injured for the season ONE MORE TIME theres no way he's staying on the squad (I dont care how nice he is).Pierre "drop passes" Garcon only shows up when he wants to (this dudeneeds to go). Defense is laughable. Peyton, Clark, Addai, Collie,Mathis, Freeney & most of the times Reggie Wayne take care ofbusiness when they have to. That soft cover defense they do needs togo. That offensive Playcalling is
indifferent.gif
at time's. Certain dudes need to be cut. Caldwell just needs shut up & let Peyton coach the team and run everything.

If you claim to be a Colts fan like you say you are, there is no way you can possibly believe that Joseph Addai gets the job done.  IMO, he is barely in the top 40 best running backs in the NFL.  If he wasnt a good blocker, he would never see the field.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Bob Sanders needs to get his mind and body right cuz if he gets injured for the season ONE MORE TIME theres no way he's staying on the squad (I dont care how nice he is).Pierre "drop passes" Garcon only shows up when he wants to (this dudeneeds to go). Defense is laughable. Peyton, Clark, Addai, Collie,Mathis, Freeney & most of the times Reggie Wayne take care ofbusiness when they have to. That soft cover defense they do needs togo. That offensive Playcalling is
indifferent.gif
at time's. Certain dudes need to be cut. Caldwell just needs shut up & let Peyton coach the team and run everything.

If you claim to be a Colts fan like you say you are, there is no way you can possibly believe that Joseph Addai gets the job done.  IMO, he is barely in the top 40 best running backs in the NFL.  If he wasnt a good blocker, he would never see the field.

pimp.gif

Currently in school in southern MI right now. A couple of my friends and I drove to South Bend, IN to watch the game in the BWW. I was the only Jets fan in there surrounded by a room full of blue jerseys. I made sure they heard the J-E-T-S chant after every TD & after that game winning FG
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Currently in school in southern MI right now. A couple of my friends and I drove to South Bend, IN to watch the game in the BWW. I was the only Jets fan in there surrounded by a room full of blue jerseys. I made sure they heard the J-E-T-S chant after every TD & after that game winning FG
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
im sorry but i agree with this and im a Colts fan. JordanFan did you see that drop pass Garcon did in the superbowl last year then you would understand

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
im sorry but i agree with this and im a Colts fan. JordanFan did you see that drop pass Garcon did in the superbowl last year then you would understand

Back
Top Bottom