AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

--Peyton now having more time to make Sony commercials with Justin Timberlake.
pimp.gif

--Which is cool because those commercials are funny.
laugh.gif

was out at a bar with no volume for the game....can anyone explain why the colts called a timeout on that final drive for the jets as they were driving down to win the game? manning was dumbfounded

was out at a bar with no volume for the game....can anyone explain why the colts called a timeout on that final drive for the jets as they were driving down to win the game? manning was dumbfounded

Peyton Manning is one of my favorite players in the whole league, and I think his Wildcard record is now at 1-6. Also #justsaying

Peyton Manning is one of my favorite players in the whole league, and I think his Wildcard record is now at 1-6. Also #justsaying

Colts special teams and defense should be ashamed about that final drive. Defense allowed a 17 play run session lasting damn near ten minutes. It's like they (defense) got comfortable after that first pass to Garcon. #*%#%+ ridiculous. I'm beyond interested to see what moves, if any U_U, are made on the defensive side of the ball this offseason. Abandon that Coverr 2 and Tampa for Christ's sake. All in all, a decent showing this season by a battered team. Next year's Colts will be a beast. Good job Jets.

Colts special teams and defense should be ashamed about that final drive. Defense allowed a 17 play run session lasting damn near ten minutes. It's like they (defense) got comfortable after that first pass to Garcon. #*%#%+ ridiculous. I'm beyond interested to see what moves, if any U_U, are made on the defensive side of the ball this offseason. Abandon that Coverr 2 and Tampa for Christ's sake. All in all, a decent showing this season by a battered team. Next year's Colts will be a beast. Good job Jets.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Caldwell was asked to explain after the game.

“I didn’t care. I was going to make sure that they couldn’t. Make them snap the ball. They were in field goal range,

I've been highly critical over most of the season, but congrats to Jets fans. Huge win.

Manning's post season legacy was further diminished by his own coach last night.

I've been highly critical over most of the season, but congrats to Jets fans. Huge win.

Manning's post season legacy was further diminished by his own coach last night.

“I didn’t care. I was going to make sure that they couldn’t. Make them snap the ball. They were in field goal range,

On the last drive, that WR of Peyton's dropped the ball forcing them to kick the FG. Forgot his name. No one is blaming him?

On the last drive, that WR of Peyton's dropped the ball forcing them to kick the FG. Forgot his name. No one is blaming him?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

in the second half...peyton overthrew garcon for an easy TD...no one is blaming peyton?

it was a tough catch...can't pin it on one guy or play. it's a team loss, always is...the colts just didn't do anything that well on offense

in the second half...peyton overthrew garcon for an easy TD...no one is blaming peyton?

it was a tough catch...can't pin it on one guy or play. it's a team loss, always is...the colts just didn't do anything that well on offense

Yea in all honesty they went and got crow for one reason and he damn sure did it. Defense played Peyton about as well as you could play em. Although i was hoping to watch Tom destroy Peyton in yet another playoff game

Yea in all honesty they went and got crow for one reason and he damn sure did it. Defense played Peyton about as well as you could play em. Although i was hoping to watch Tom destroy Peyton in yet another playoff game

Blair White, Peyton was probably thinking "where are my guys?" Would've been better off getting Marvin to come play than that no talent stuntman.

Blair White, Peyton was probably thinking "where are my guys?" Would've been better off getting Marvin to come play than that no talent stuntman.

Yeah Blair White should of caught that. Garcon could of too! Oh well shoulda, coulda woulda has to come to an end with this team.

Sorry i have to vent about my Colts
laugh.gif

my dude Manning is about to be 35 by next season (i think).Poor guy. Imean he is still a beast but Indy needs to do something and they betterdo it fast, all these seasons wasted thinking Manning is going to bethere forever. These clowns on the team always do something stupid andthat includes Caldwell. Polian DO SOMETHING
30t6p3b.gif
..Somebody getting thrown under the bus.

Bob Sanders needs to get his mind and body right cuz if he gets injured for the season ONE MORE TIME theres no way he's staying on the squad (I dont care how nice he is).Pierre "drop passes" Garcon only shows up when he wants to (this dudeneeds to go). Defense is laughable. Peyton, Clark, Addai, Collie,Mathis, Freeney & most of the times Reggie Wayne take care ofbusiness when they have to. That soft cover defense they do needs togo. That offensive Playcalling is
indifferent.gif
at time's. Certain dudes need to be cut. Caldwell just needs shut up & let Peyton coach the team and run everything.

If next season these dudes dont go all the way with no injuries Manning & the Colts are DONE.No more excuses unless its injuries. 

Yeah Blair White should of caught that. Garcon could of too! Oh well shoulda, coulda woulda has to come to an end with this team.

laugh.gif

my dude Manning is about to be 35 by next season (i think).Poor guy. Imean he is still a beast but Indy needs to do something and they betterdo it fast, all these seasons wasted thinking Manning is going to bethere forever. These clowns on the team always do something stupid andthat includes Caldwell. Polian DO SOMETHING
30t6p3b.gif

Bob Sanders needs to get his mind and body right cuz if he gets injured for the season ONE MORE TIME theres no way he's staying on the squad (I dont care how nice he is).Pierre "drop passes" Garcon only shows up when he wants to (this dudeneeds to go). Defense is laughable. Peyton, Clark, Addai, Collie,Mathis, Freeney & most of the times Reggie Wayne take care ofbusiness when they have to. That soft cover defense they do needs togo. That offensive Playcalling is
indifferent.gif
at time's. Certain dudes need to be cut. Caldwell just needs shut up & let Peyton coach the team and run everything.

If next season these dudes dont go all the way with no injuries Manning & the Colts are DONE.No more excuses unless its injuries. 

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom