AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

I'm always down for the Avy bets , we gotta tap into his weakness, what does jpz hate more than anything. I have a feeling anything arod related would do it
laugh.gif
anything packers related i bet. or white sox and tigers related.

laugh.gif

I'm always down for the Avy bets , we gotta tap into his weakness, what does jpz hate more than anything. I have a feeling anything arod related would do it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I respect the Colts,not hate them but I Hate the Jets with a passion,maybe not as much as the Steelers but still hate for them,specially your coach and Bart Scott. All that hype before the season.

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

I respect the Colts,not hate them but I Hate the Jets with a passion,maybe not as much as the Steelers but still hate for them,specially your coach and Bart Scott. All that hype before the season.

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Hate Baltimore too
happy.gif

Just a note to OP your title says the game is on Saturday 1/8/2010.

laugh.gif

But yeah, pulling for the Jets on this one.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom