• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
16A74B62-4B56-4E9E-9AF7-5411E86AD61E.jpeg

You are assigned a pick up time. Hopefully, it’s not too late. Or maybe they’ll have all the sizes available regardless of your time. That would be nice.

Whole up, you only win a wristband if you hit on the app :lol:

I heard (not sure if true) if you hit on the app now, it guarantees you a pair, but not size. :lol::smh:
It will be FCFS among the winners, so if you come late, GL. But If you didn't hit on the app, you cant buy.

PO

Last edited:
Whole up, you only win a wristband if you hit on the app :lol:

it says a Reservation does not guarantee the chance to purchase, but is only providing a chance to exclusively shop the yeezy boost on a FCFS basis..

seems like you get a wristband in sequential order of arrival to adidas with the time frame they give.. seems like might not get your size but im not 100% tbh how the system works now lol

just seems like they went backwards with it IMO but maybe im wrong

I swore I picked a size in the app when signing up but maybe not. If its just a wrist band and not a guaranteed size, that's an extra layer of stupidity

it says a Reservation does not guarantee the chance to purchase, but is only providing a chance to exclusively shop the yeezy boost on a FCFS basis..

seems like you get a wristband in sequential order of arrival to adidas with the time frame they give.. seems like might not get your size but im not 100% tbh how the system works now lol

just seems like they went backwards with it IMO but maybe im wrong

That's crazy.

Imagine that the footapps reservation system is better than the flagship brand app...

Footapps are the most fair way to get any brand.. including Nike. But Nike just keeps/ releases their “limited” drops only on their trash app. So they can control the market, and create false “hype.” Although, it only works for the limited crap.. the rest collects dust on shelves. :lol:

I got in on confirmed a couple times...

This reservation for a wristband which may or may not result in a pair that’s your size is a little much though...

Back
Top Bottom