Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
usually when enter the raffle, it locks you in for the status you currently have. at least thats how it used to be
Right that’s what I thought. I know it did back a year a so ago. Guys are saying now that if you are pending platinum you can sign up and if it clears by the closing of the reservation it will upgrade you with the time. I sure it’s the case but I haven’t seen it personally

A99722A6-6F92-4EF7-B006-AD5CBA52D009.jpeg

New FTL system might help more ppl get A pair, but overall it’ll be the same. Resellers will still find a work around and get a majority of hyped drops. For everyday ppl just trying to get a double, it’s more hassle since foot apps are one of few fair raffles. Honestly, it just sounds like a way for FTL & Co to allocate stock to their new investment.. Goat. :smh:

I agree. It just allows employees to backdoor more pairs & I do think they will start sending pairs to GOAT.

PO

Went ahead and bought a cart for NRs from YeezyMafia for $58. I figured, at worst, I can resell a 2nd (possibly 3rd) pair if I’m able to cop manually to pay for the cart but, at best, I at least have a personal pair. I don’t think this release is going to be as easy as some think it is.

Damn just laughs

:smh:

I want a pair

Haha you can’t set us up with a soft pitch down center plate and not expect us to hit it out the ballpark.

In all seriousness though:

1. https://www.soleretriever.com/yeezy-boost-350-v2-black/
Most raffles are still open, and there are a TON of them. I’d sign up for as many as possible.

2. Yeezy Supply is releasing the shoes on Friday at an unannounced time. Glows recently shock dropped at 10pm on YS, so be ready for another shock drop. Run a page monitor if you’re by a computer on Friday because they could drop any time.

3. Foot Apps (FTL, FA, Champs) are still open and there’s still time to check in if you have those apps.

4.Adidas.com/yeezy release is Friday at 10am EST. Get on the site about 15 mins early so you’re there when it goes live. FYI it’s always a crapshoot on ADC so don’t get your hopes up on that.

Good luck broski!

Last edited:
Leg day.
A bunch of sneaker heads at my gym.
I see anywhere from V2s, retros, and OW on the daily.
Some dude was wearing SBB 1s today.

567572DA-DB49-47D4-90E3-BEA76DA48F7A.jpeg

Boost is the worst shoe to do legs in. No support, terrible for knees and back. Come on man...you’re gonna be in a lot of pain once you hit early to mid 40s.

Never abandoned. I got flamed after saying YS wasn't going to get the Waverunner restock.

Reason for this was almost the entire stock at the CA warehouse got backdoored by the employees when the prices were 1000-1500 a pair. They had to ship some from the EU over to actually have enough for a release. Which was why your YS pairs from that release were shipped from a NJ warehouse instead of CA. Also why you see Adidas fulfilling YS orders now as well, they just couldn't get it right.

Not worth posting when people will just attack you if you're even slightly wrong, even if it's something you can't control. I appreciate the love and still read this thread, just won't post often.

Never abandoned. I got flamed after saying YS wasn't going to get the Waverunner restock.

Reason for this was almost the entire stock at the CA warehouse got backdoored by the employees when the prices were 1000-1500 a pair. They had to ship some from the EU over to actually have enough for a release. Which was why your YS pairs from that release were shipped from a NJ warehouse instead of CA. Also why you see Adidas fulfilling YS orders now as well, they just couldn't get it right.

Not worth posting when people will just attack you if you're even slightly wrong, even if it's something you can't control. I appreciate the love and still read this thread, just won't post often.

I always side with trojan, thanks to your info on the WaveRunner restock I was able to prepare to cop a few more!

Man, who cares?? You know those people are clowns anyway... shouldn’t let them kick you out of here when there are people who truly appreciate your info.

Back
Top Bottom