Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Not just that since you can’t pick size. Everyone will come early to get their size and it all be fcfs anyway especially small feet like me will gone first smh.

IMG_20190604_142331.jpg

I got in on confirmed a couple times...

This reservation for a wristband which may or may not result in a pair that’s your size is a little much though...

Not just that since you can’t pick size. Everyone will come early to get their size and it all be fcfs anyway especially small feet like me will gone first smh.

This. This stuff makes no sense. You’ve essentially just created a controlled FCFS, with still the possibilities of outcomes like a normal FCFS. Adidas just needs get on board with the foot apps reservation system.

Leg day.
A bunch of sneaker heads at my gym.
I see anywhere from V2s, retros, and OW on the daily.
Some dude was wearing SBB 1s today.

567572DA-DB49-47D4-90E3-BEA76DA48F7A.jpeg

Attachments

• AF513B3D-6318-420C-B32B-7DDD51C89970.jpeg
    AF513B3D-6318-420C-B32B-7DDD51C89970.jpeg
    576.7 KB · Views: 9
It's going to be the new system that they'll implement. So instead of having an app for Footlocker/Finish/Champ/Eastbay it'll just be all on one app.

So you'll have more stores to pick from = increasing your chances. Rather than you seeing people eat from each one and ending up with multiple pairs.

Is it really going to increase your chances if you're still limited to 3 local stores? I hope it's 3 local stores per retailer brand, not 3 overall.

New FTL system might help more ppl get A pair, but overall it’ll be the same. Resellers will still find a work around and get a majority of hyped drops. For everyday ppl just trying to get a double, it’s more hassle since foot apps are one of few fair raffles. Honestly, it just sounds like a way for FTL & Co to allocate stock to their new investment.. Goat. :smh:

New FTL system might help more ppl get A pair, but overall it’ll be the same. Resellers will still find a work around and get a majority of hyped drops. For everyday ppl just trying to get a double, it’s more hassle since foot apps are one of few fair raffles. Honestly, it just sounds like a way for FTL & Co to allocate stock to their new investment.. Goat. :smh:

This was pretty apparent on the UNC Patent AJ1 release. GOAT suddenly had several FSR's on their app in their "AVAILBLE NOW PAY 50% MARKUP" option lol. Pretty lame.

I checked in with 7 minutes for the AJ1 SBs and it automatically upgraded me to 10 minutes when my points hit
Could be something that was updated after my experience. I know for a fact I thought I was platinum and checked in and I only had 7 min. I went into a store a bought 225$ worth of stuff the same day and I never got the 3 min update. Only after the shoes released and the system updated did I get the platinum. Again we are talking over a year ago. Things probably changed since then.

anyone else's plat VIp disappear in FTL smh

or does it expire?

Resets a year after becoming plat. If you have another $300 spent ($600/yr) it remains plat but balance goes back to $0, or that’s how it worked before.

Could be something that was updated after my experience. I know for a fact I thought I was platinum and checked in and I only had 7 min. I went into a store a bought 225$ worth of stuff the same day and I never got the 3 min update. Only after the shoes released and the system updated did I get the platinum. Again we are talking over a year ago. Things probably changed since then.

usually when enter the raffle, it locks you in for the status you currently have. at least thats how it used to be

Back
Top Bottom