Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I wonder if those people that already won in-store pairs can still pick up the 9th
Called the Water Tower store here in Chicago and dude said they are still a go on Friday but then again, maybe Finishline have not decided on what to do but it would be BS if they did a re-raffle.

Given the recent mindset and actions of Adidas I say mad reputable.

The only peeps in denial are resellers.

None of the v2 models are off the table in terms of a rerelease. However, let’s not call an IG page which has no track record of breaking release news as mad reputable. If it was the regulars like shof, py_rates, etc. it’d be a different story.

they wouldn't reraffle, they'll just tell winners to pick up the 16th if it is indeed pushed back. I guess thats dependent if they received their shipment yet or not

IN for the Beluga restock. Wanted a pair since it release but didnt wanna pay resell. NEED! Also glad they keep restocking the V2's while not touching the exclusiveness of the V1's. People hate on them but i still rock mine all the time.

IN for the Beluga restock. Wanted a pair since it release but didnt wanna pay resell. NEED! Also glad they keep restocking the V2's while not touching the exclusiveness of the V1's. People hate on them but i still rock mine all the time.
V1 with better materials retro ! Lol, damn I would be in for the OT- only Yeezy I regret not getting.

Footapps sent a notification of the date change. The reservations are still locked in, but with 9 days..

V1 with better materials retro ! Lol, damn I would be in for the OT- only Yeezy I regret not getting.
Only V1 I didnt get that I wanted was the TD's. Ill cop those twice if they restock. I love the MR's but have trouble wearing them because the color is so unique that nothing really matches lol.

finally got that shipping confirm from YS for the mauves. will be here thursday. Litty.

Really hope I'm able to snag the Sesame. I never buy sneakers anymore and have never bought a pair of Yeezys but that colorway reeled me in for some reason.

you can add 3 stores in 1 go

Yeah I know but the issue was that I wouldn't have made the pick up time of 3pm for them other than the one I chose. But that was before I was informed that weekday releases have until 6pm to pick up (I get off work at 2pm). But all is good, looks like it got pushed to next week and I'll be able to pick up in the morning before going in!

This is amazing! Mad excited to double up.
A79D2D84-3511-44A0-93DD-B327AAE32529.jpeg
@ohwussup glad I held out lol

Back
Top Bottom