Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
yes feelinh does not equal fact when you tried to suppport your trash hot take by saying Kanye feels.

He also feels like yeezy jumped over the jump man.

I'm stating that my feeling is an opinion and is def not fact.

only fact is that Yeebras are trash
Your reading comprehension is trash

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

Just got these in hand. First 500 I've owned .
Looks wise they are pretty dope, wouldn't say amazing tho.
Material wise they are amazing suade, neoprene, adiprene, leather, bungee laces and some accent rubber all around the shoe.
Def keeping these might have to hit the suade with a BLK dye and later the olive on the neoprene like my mans jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 .
Fit wise I went up .5 (or 350 no clear stripe size) from tts. They are still a little snug but I don't think I would go a full size up personally.
IMG_20200521_111548.jpg

yall are making me nervous... I need to try on my Tyrians asap. I just looked at them then tossed them on top of the stacks.

In other news, GOAT finally sent me tracking for my QNTM pair. That was a terrifyingly long verification period.

Sure would be nice to have those deliver next week with minimal flaws along with some retail price MNVNs. :emoji_pray:

Last edited:
Props on that coupe. Just picked me up a v3 earlier this year

Thanks man, Im a caddy guy. Sadly I’m on my 2nd coupe, bought 1 last year for my 30th in April and it got totaled dec 30th. Liked it so much I picked up another, newer Year with less miles and premium package. Hate that I lost my radio and wheels. Ended up getting the same radio and powder coated the stock wheel this time.

Attachments

• E4DA663E-8CD9-44FF-9999-443307CC068F.jpeg
    E4DA663E-8CD9-44FF-9999-443307CC068F.jpeg
    433.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 2FE7EC48-9BB3-4082-A405-3B3F33B6DB21.jpeg
    2FE7EC48-9BB3-4082-A405-3B3F33B6DB21.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 0DBA7F31-DCD2-4645-99E4-F4EB2AE857BB.jpeg
    0DBA7F31-DCD2-4645-99E4-F4EB2AE857BB.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 133
yall are making me nervous... I need to try on my Tyrians asap. I just looked at them then tossed them on top of the stacks.

In other news, GOAT finally sent me tracking for my QNTM pair. That was a terrifying long verification period.

Sure would be nice to have those deliver next week with minimal flaws along with some retail price MNVNs. :emoji_pray:

Good luck with those minimal flaws. I emailed GOAT on May 6th about my flaws, and just seemed like they were ignoring me. I was about to hit them with a chargeback the other day, and they finally responded before I did it. I would like another pair with less flaws, but if not, i'll just keep them and fix the 3M myself.

Good luck with those minimal flaws. I emailed GOAT on May 6th about my flaws, and just seemed like they were ignoring me. I was about to hit them with a chargeback the other day, and they finally responded before I did it. I would like another pair with less flaws, but if not, i'll just keep them and fix the 3M myself.

Perhaps your communication helped me out, I am convinced they had to find another pair to fulfill my order.... took wayyyy to long. My FOG1's were verified in less than 2 days. These took weeks...

Seems like production of the QNTM really challenged Adidas somehow... at least early on and not going forward - hopefully.

Last edited:

how do you fix 3m?

Perhaps your communication helped me out, I am convinced they had to find another pair to fulfill my order.... took wayyyy to long. My FOG1's were verified in less than 2 days. These took weeks...

Seems like production of the QNTM really challenged Adidas somehow... at least early on and not going forward - hopefully.

Seems like they've been slacking recently. I ordered a pair of Unions and the seller flaked. I emailed them, they responded the very next day and found me another pair. However with these, I emailed them about the flaws, and it took them exactly 15 days to respond to me, even after numerous emails. Hopefully you get a dope pair.

Back
Top Bottom