Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Frozen Yellows were going for like 2k when it was only 5,000 pairs available :lol:
Look at the the value now :lol:
Still fire though :nthat:
Lol, I was able to cop on the Adidas App thanks to someone who leaked the image on here.

Unfortunately, it was a half size too small so I sold it locally for 1.2K.

I took the money and ran.

41BE8A73-4E81-43C6-9790-F8C72BA00AE0.jpeg

Lol, I was able to cop on the Adidas App thanks to someone who leaked the image on here.

Unfortunately, it was a half size too small so I sold it locally for 1.2K.

I took the money and ran.

Looks like the smart move now :lol:
I couldn't part ways with my OG Frozen Yellows. I liked them too much. But.... in hindsight it looks like I should've sold them and just bought them again now considering how much they go for now :lol:

Cousin who's not really into Yeezys hit on a raffle for Zebras. He was on the fence of keeping or selling them. At the time he was moving into his new home and both he and his wife had their first child. He was cleaning out his garage the other day and found them. The amount of missed profits.
Not a 13-14 are they? Lol

46A08DFE-308B-4925-BD23-7CBB0CC494E5.jpeg

Both pairs landed I’m thinking triple black pair and turning the purple on 1 olive but I might have to darken the olive paint up a little. As usual A1 materials and insane comfort. Don’t get the hate on these but cool, might scoop a pair under retail down the line to keep normal. I can see ppl looking for these toward the fall. Love the shape, straight Jordan 9 and 11 vibes. The lows are the same materials just lower and cats wear those all summer, so the whole winter shoe consensus is just a color thing.

Last edited:
I didn't know the Zyons are getting pushed back until June 13th. I was really looking forward to them on the 30th :frown: . I haven't been excited for a pair of 350 v2s since the frozen yellow release back in "18. I guess its cool though. My wallet needs a break :emoji_sweat_smile:.

8DF98060-AA7D-4C6A-BEFC-1FFFDBA20212.jpeg

ECC21A74-81D9-44D4-9957-E187ABE652CD.jpeg
6BB768EA-91F4-4E75-8585-FC357AFFDA6E.jpeg
3D9505B2-F8A8-40B3-9EBE-D7176F234AC7.jpeg

Done. Quich shots before work, threw in the other pair for contrast purposes. Heat set the paint, when I get home they should be dry, then time to get laced up. Love that they threw in the second set of laces and lace locks, I’m even going to utilize the sleeves from the bungee laces I had to cut off. IMO a well deserved upgrade, I’m about to rock so much camo. If I didn’t have to go to work the other pair would be getting blacked right out now.

Attachments

• 56D14C4F-818A-4FCF-B5CF-EA75A7B4B34A.jpeg
    56D14C4F-818A-4FCF-B5CF-EA75A7B4B34A.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 72C1F9CC-E57A-47D5-9B41-253B9D5B5713.jpeg
    72C1F9CC-E57A-47D5-9B41-253B9D5B5713.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 28
Yeezy def should've went beef n broccoli from the jump. Nice work on those.

I like don't dislike the custom (good work) but I think the Yeezy team made the right choice.

Without the pop of color, they look far too plebian - almost like warehouse work boots imho. Don't think I would have ever looked twice at them....

None of the desert stuff ever phased me for the same reason.

I like don't dislike the custom (good work) but I think the Yeezy team made the right choice.

Without the pop of color, they look far too plebian - almost like warehouse work boots imho. Don't think I would have ever looked twice at them....

None of the desert stuff ever phased me for the same reason.

to each his own. Got tired of the monotone also but I wanted something I would wear more often. I still like to match and at 31 my tastes have changed I loved these and wouldn’t even look at them now
557C8777-F6EB-406F-96FB-1447226C5C14.jpeg

8DF98060-AA7D-4C6A-BEFC-1FFFDBA20212.jpeg

ECC21A74-81D9-44D4-9957-E187ABE652CD.jpeg
6BB768EA-91F4-4E75-8585-FC357AFFDA6E.jpeg
3D9505B2-F8A8-40B3-9EBE-D7176F234AC7.jpeg

Done. Quich shots before work, threw in the other pair for contrast purposes. Heat set the paint, when I get home they should be dry, then time to get laced up. Love that they threw in the second set of laces and lace locks, I’m even going to utilize the sleeves from the bungee laces I had to cut off. IMO a well deserved upgrade, I’m about to rock so much camo. If I didn’t have to go to work the other pair would be getting blacked right out now.

How long do you think a custom like this will hold up before you need to touch it up?

Both pairs landed I’m thinking triple black pair and turning the purple on 1 olive but I might have to darken the olive paint up a little. As usual A1 materials and insane comfort. Don’t get the hate on these but cool, might scoop a pair under retail down the line to keep normal. I can see ppl looking for these toward the fall. Love the shape, straight Jordan 9 and 11 vibes. The lows are the same materials just lower and cats wear those all summer, so the whole winter shoe consensus is just a color thing.
If they'd release a more appealing colorway they'd fly.
Like a black and grey. Or black and red.

How long do you think a custom like this will hold up before you need to touch it up?

Well the paint is mixed with a fabric medium so it soaks into the neoprene which in my opinion takes color better than prime knit so it Does not sit on the top layer. I’ve worn my triple black slate pair about 7 times and no change in color.
Ho

Last edited:
If they'd release a more appealing colorway they'd fly.
Like a black and grey. Or black and red.
Honestly don’t think they care much for the 500 high. The purplish blue looks regal but not something you will pull out a lot. I don’t see a black and grey is they did it everywhere else and black and red most likely won’t hit this silo. Might see a green next

Thats it! u jogged my memory. These remind me of Olive IXs

How hard would it be to dye the mid sole blk?

Damn that color came out nice.
If im able to scoop a second pair under retail might hit it with that green and dye the suade blk.
Couple qs bro...
1. What color/brand did you use for the green.
2. What color/brand did you use on the slates suade to get em blk(thinking of hitting the brown on these and maybe even my vantas)
3. Why did you have to cut the laces? Can you dye the suade and neoprene with out removing them?
TIA great work.

Still waiting on mine.

How hard would it be to dye the mid sole blk?

Damn that color came out nice.
If im able to scoop a second pair under retail might hit it with that green and dye the suade blk.
Couple qs bro...
1. What color/brand did you use for the green.
2. What color/brand did you use on the slates suade to get em blk(thinking of hitting the brown on these and maybe even my vantas)
3. Why did you have to cut the laces? Can you dye the suade and neoprene with out removing them?
TIA great work.

Still waiting on mine.

to dye the b-ball’s sole you would have to RIT dye the entire shoe in a pot. I had that problem with 350s the leather dye wouldn’t take on the outsole.

I use half and half Angelus Olive paint and GAC 900. For the Suede I use Angelus Black Suede Dye.

only way to remove bungee laces are to cut them and use the second set of laces they have in the box

Back
Top Bottom