Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
What’s left of my collection
B4765AAC-E5C1-4229-9553-FE1A11F9DF7C.jpeg

CAED3E73-EDDB-4057-8C08-4F22379B8520.jpeg

House Blue!

If they'd release a more appealing colorway they'd fly.
Like a black and grey. Or black and red.

I tend to think they have a formula for what will generate hype and the point of the 500 is to do the opposite.

I tend to think they have a formula for what will generate hype and the point of the 500 is to do the opposite.
But why? They clearly don't like product "sitting". Yeah the colorways for the highs and lows are all super boring.

But why? They clearly don't like product "sitting". Yeah the colorways for the highs and lows are all super boring.
Idk.

For the sake of diversifying their product lines- every model can't can't speak only to hypebeasts or to those that want to see old colorways reimagined on new silhouettes or (and I think this is important for them) colorways primarily associated with Nike/JB. Between 500s, 700s, 350s and 380s there's a little something for everyone, and I assume Yeezy has some NBA type analytics driving their decisions on models and CWs based Google hits, social media chatter and who knows what else. So, the 500s work for me, I don't find them boring as the design of the shoe is so damn funky I'm cool with quality materials and monochromatic colorways.

What’s sizing Like for these Tyrian Hi’s? For reference I’m an 11.5 in clear strip V2’s; size 12 in 700s.

Thanks in advance.

I’ll never understand why they didn’t apply the Tephra design language to the 500s... 500s are heavily layered with materials as it is, just put contrasting colors in the layers and it has potential to look great.
Because the geometry is different. The lines of the 700V2 display “movement”. It gives those tones in tephra the appearance of moving. The 500 works with mono bc of the circluar or pods. No movement would be just poop pods

Because the geometry is different. The lines of the 700V2 display “movement”. It gives those tones in tephra the appearance of moving. The 500 works with mono bc of the circluar or pods. No movement would be just poop pods

Couldn’t you just have different shades of the same color? Seems like that wouldn’t be a bad look at all for the 500s since it would be subtle.

Couldn’t you just have different shades of the same color? Seems like that wouldn’t be a bad look at all for the 500s since it would be subtle.
I'm terribly nitpicky so my eyes would def find it busy. for me I love the texture aspect of the 500. I'd be interested on how different shades would work though like u said

feeling =/= fact

I'd say his whole line is iconic as a whole, no particular model stands out for me.

If there were specific shoes that have lasting impact: waverunner, zeebs, and TD
You say feeling =/= fact but end with a statement based on your feelings? What are we doing here bro?
Of course the whole line is iconic...I was only making my statement on the 500 specifically bc previous poster wanted to change the look of that particular model. I didn’t say 500 is the only iconic or the most iconic...

You say feeling =/= fact but end with a statement based on your feelings? What are we doing here bro?
Of course the whole line is iconic...I was only making my statement on the 500 specifically bc previous poster wanted to change the look of that particular model. I didn’t say 500 is the only iconic or the most iconic...
yes feelinh does not equal fact when you tried to suppport your trash hot take by saying Kanye feels.

He also feels like yeezy jumped over the jump man.

I'm stating that my feeling is an opinion and is def not fact.

only fact is that Yeebras are trash

Back
Top Bottom