• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Fresh pair :D
qBeu0De.jpg

i see the NT Sheets

700v2 might be the GOAT Yeezy model..cuz i’ve yet to hear somebody say the 700v2 doesn’t feel as good as 700v1..they say it feels better..and that it’s a lighter sneaker...with that mesh..your feet will never get hot and sweaty. It’s a true upgrade for wearabilty and comfort. Plus the 3M on them are AWEsome. They may not look as great as V1..but i like the 2 different colors in the midsole and outsoles...the only V1 that has 2 colors in the sole area are Wave Runner...its grey and white. Inertias are all gray..salts are all Salt..Mauves are all Mauve.
Now let’s go get these Geodes!

You smoking rocks thinking the 700 V2’s are the GOAT Yeezys.

I said MIGHT could be the GOAT..and i’m only basing it off what people have said after WEARING them...ya’ll just call em ugly..and you never even wore em

700v2 might be the GOAT Yeezy model..cuz i’ve yet to hear somebody say the 700v2 doesn’t feel as good as 700v1..they say it feels better..and that it’s a lighter sneaker...with that mesh..your feet will never get hot and sweaty. It’s a true upgrade for wearabilty and comfort. Plus the 3M on them are AWEsome. They may not look as great as V1..but i like the 2 different colors in the midsole and outsoles...the only V1 that has 2 colors in the sole area are Wave Runner...its grey and white. Inertias are all gray..salts are all Salt..Mauves are all Mauve.
Now let’s go get these Geodes!

giphy.gif

You're saying they goat after saying they're more comfortable. 500s comfy too, but not everyone on wave.

I can visually see that something is ugly and notwear them.

Anything in particular? Have had mixed feedback. My local co-sign shop said they’re good.

I mean, maybe this was a matter of how the pic was taken, but my main concern is this:

BE94355F-804D-418F-BB56-766B3E889DDE.jpeg

It just seems waaayyy too reflective.

Let's contrast it w/ one of my pairs:

fullsizeoutput_1b8f.jpeg

Last edited:
Bunch of TRFRMs from JD/Size cancelled on me. I have my personal pair at home waiting for me now though

Bunch of TRFRMs from JD/Size cancelled on me. I have my personal pair at home waiting for me now though
do most of these boutiques work with JD? is JD like some middle man for shipping or something?
Ive ordered from Footpatrol before and I will get the tracking confirmation from a JD email

Back
Top Bottom