Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Received A Package From Yeezy Supply Today And Was Hopeful My Girls Size 7 Inertia's Would Be In There Despite Only Having Received Shipping Confirmation For The 2 Packs Of Socks I Tagged Along With The Order.

Starting To Look Like This Might Be The First Time Ye Gets Me :smh:

Anyone Else Have Experience With Portions Of An Order Shipping And Still Receiving The Remainder Items? :rolleyes

I hope you don't use this writing style at work... it's communicating a lot more than what you are trying to say.
F the content I’m just impressed that he managed capitalize the first letter of every word with zero mistakes.

Last edited:
Every time I see pics of the Geodes, I can't stop but think of these

upload_2019-3-18_22-37-32.jpeg

I don’t see the resemblance. Not a fan of Geodes either

So are we in the cusp of “the clays grew on me” or are we still about a week out?

About a week ago I was hit with the “they grew on me” bug. Without that opaque stripe I would be 100% in, but that stripe is the only thing giving me pause.

About a week ago I was hit with the “they grew on me” bug. Without that opaque stripe I would be 100% in, but that stripe is the only thing giving me pause.

Yeah, that transparent stripe is the sole reason I skipped on the Statics and will be skipping the Clays.

With the transparent stripe, I think Clays look the worst out of the 3. But without, I think the Clays would be the best out of the 3.

With google's help:

Geodes are rounded, hollow voids in rocks filled with crystals and other minerals. They are typically formed when air bubbles inside of volcanic rock form hollow cavities. Over time, as mineral-rich water seeps into the rock it beings to deposit tiny crystals on the sides the hollow cavity. After millions of years, the flow of water gradually builds crystals inside the empty space.
quartz-var-amethyst.jpg

welp im washed. thought joints were anthracite, grey and brown

So with my 700 V2 static I’ve noticed in real life lighting the 3m streaks across the upper actually come across looking colorful sometimes. It doesn’t really come across in photos

Should pop nicely on the Geode and cements.

Me too. I think they look better than the mauves tho
Agreed 100 percent. But mauves are super purple. These look fairly grey/brown. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself to justify keeping both.

At worst, buy em and sell the pair I like the least.

by now one should give the marketing photos several grains of salt..

The last few shots in good lighting seems promising but I wish there was one on hand that doesn't look like it got dunked in mud...

700v2 might be the GOAT Yeezy model..cuz i’ve yet to hear somebody say the 700v2 doesn’t feel as good as 700v1..they say it feels better..and that it’s a lighter sneaker...with that mesh..your feet will never get hot and sweaty. It’s a true upgrade for wearabilty and comfort. Plus the 3M on them are AWEsome. They may not look as great as V1..but i like the 2 different colors in the midsole and outsoles...the only V1 that has 2 colors in the sole area are Wave Runner...its grey and white. Inertias are all gray..salts are all Salt..Mauves are all Mauve.
Now let’s go get these Geodes!

700v2 might be the GOAT Yeezy model..cuz i’ve yet to hear somebody say the 700v2 doesn’t feel as good as 700v1..they say it feels better..and that it’s a lighter sneaker...with that mesh..your feet will never get hot and sweaty. It’s a true upgrade for wearabilty and comfort. Plus the 3M on them are AWEsome. They may not look as great as V1..but i like the 2 different colors in the midsole and outsoles...the only V1 that has 2 colors in the sole area are Wave Runner...its grey and white. Inertias are all gray..salts are all Salt..Mauves are all Mauve.
Now let’s go get these Geodes!
Unfortunately they visually look like basura thus eliminating them from GOAT talks

Back
Top Bottom