Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
C5A7E857-BAEB-4E90-A51A-E97CBA739BE4.jpeg
3F7A4FE3-3687-4BD3-BBBF-350F7985D838.jpeg
Pass on these. Not horrible but can't justify 300 price tag this time around.

700v2 might be the GOAT Yeezy model..cuz i’ve yet to hear somebody say the 700v2 doesn’t feel as good as 700v1..they say it feels better..and that it’s a lighter sneaker...with that mesh..your feet will never get hot and sweaty. It’s a true upgrade for wearabilty and comfort. Plus the 3M on them are AWEsome. They may not look as great as V1..but i like the 2 different colors in the midsole and outsoles...the only V1 that has 2 colors in the sole area are Wave Runner...its grey and white. Inertias are all gray..salts are all Salt..Mauves are all Mauve.
Now let’s go get these Geodes!

you need to hear this...

1. the 700 v2 doesnt feel as comfortable or as high quality as any V1
2. i literally havent read anyone say they feel better
3. its a lighter sneaker because its all constructed of mesh and 3m taping - hot garbage in terms of quality
4. false. most male feet get sweaty regardless of activity or footwear
5. they are NOT an upgrade in terms of comfort and wearability. Even tho they run HUGE somehow the toebox is still shallow and uncomfortable
6. 3m is nice but not when thats the predominant structural material of the upper. After multiple uses, the 3m does NOT age/wear well
7. literally the only thing the v2 has going for it is its styling...
8. you will be so utterly disappointed with the geodes. Especially if you hold both the mauves and geodes in your hand

gotta love sneakers tho, this dude and i couldnt be any more opposite in terms of style but here we are mixing it up in the same thread. peace

Thought Geodes might be my first attempt at copping a V2 (to at least try a pair) but I just can't do it and I only mildly like them... Would rather put that money in my Push 2 fund. Can't stand buying from ADC and they are the only ones that will allow a return if I don't like them after purchase. Resell won't be an option without taking a L... So maybe if they fall into the discount dance?

This will be my third time making zero attempts to cop a yeezy. Cream re-stock, Static V2 and now the V2 Geodes.

Have fun this weekend gents. Looking forward to the grey/black v2 tho.

its not like it was massively restocked in the UK lol, probably like 50 pairs or something. VERY few people actually got access, just like the Oreo/Copper restock last week. Its not enough to do damage on beluga resale

And to be honest..now that i looked at Kim’s IG vid closer again of the Cements and black 700v2s...I don’t know if the black pairs have 3M AT ALL. Look at the vid. They’re kid sizes but still..The laces for both pairs aren’t. 3M. I see 3M on the lace holders and underneath toe for the Cements..no 3M shine on the sides? And the black pair isn’t showing 3M ..ANYWHERE? Wow. If the black pair doesn’t have the 3M at all...that’s terrible.

Ye’s triple black 700v2 don’t even have 3M. Howww did i miss this??? Ohh MY..i really am SMH..like..whhhyyy don’t u put 3M on the black pairs? It woulda ben sooooo sick.
They might be RUINED in my eyes...that’s just totally unacceptable. Every 700v2 to date will have 3Ms except the triple black.

Back
Top Bottom