ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they aint robbing him....he said they accepted his offer....he wanted to be got....lol
was a terrible offer :lol:. A 750 for a 350 doesn't make sense any way you slice it, unless it's a a size 4 td for a 13 tb, and even that with time might not make sense either

they aint robbing him....he said they accepted his offer....he wanted to be got....lol
yeah thats a bad deal only if he has the patience to go through all those fake turtle doves out there. from a fashion stand point I can understand wanting tds that stand out compared to the subtle triple black. its not the worst trade.

Did the product page or terms state the info about the Tan Yeezy Boost before anyone submitted their order?

Because if not, you're SOL. And filing a chargeback would be fraud.....
they'll still get their money back. Ain't no ethics in sneaker hustlin'

You should expect to get the worse end when you're dealing with a reseller. Otherwise they wouldn't be in business.. IMO just sell the 750s and then buy the TD and pocket the difference.
how much should i sell them for? and i cant find TD's for less than 2k

I would never go back to them, they are straight up jerks for not offering you $ with it. #scammeralert

You could just flip your 750s on the bay and get that extra cash and go buy TD on your own. F them dudes
yeah but right now TD's are going for the same as black 750's
They're Robbing you without a gun imo.
why
was a terrible offer
laugh.gif
. A 750 for a 350 doesn't make sense any way you slice it, unless it's a a size 4 td for a 13 tb, and even that with time might not make sense either
bro i still haven't made the trade, i called and asked if they would be willing to do it and they said yes, that is why i posted here asking for opinions

yeah thats a bad deal only if he has the patience to go through all those fake turtle doves out there. from a fashion stand point I can understand wanting tds that stand out compared to the subtle triple black. its not the worst trade.
i have gone through them

and there is not 1 pair of DEADSTOCK size 8 or 9 Turtle Doves, for less than $2k anywhere.

Hold up, did YS have a bunch of people buy bras with a promise they'll be getting Yeezys and now they are only shipping the bra?...I'm I understanding?

how much should i sell them for? and i cant find TD's for less than 2k

yeah but right now TD's are going for the same as black 750's

why

bro i still haven't made the trade, i called and asked if they would be willing to do it and they said yes, that is why i posted here asking for opinions

i have gone through them

and there is not 1 pair of DEADSTOCK size 8 or 9 Turtle Doves, for less than $2k anywhere.
Size 7 is a very rare size in 750s. Going through with that doesn't make sense, you will be kicking yourself when that size is at 4k on flight. That's my opinion at least

name="Edshoecator" url="/t/577854/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-thread-2016-thread-link-1st-page/99030#post_24870534"]
I would pay to watch someone beat the **** out of dude.
few times I've been on twitter he's always the first to reply to every single tweet

But how the hell does that work? Why would people assume that?...what did you guys purchase, the bra? Or the damn sneaker? :lol:

So am I getting this right, people who ordered the bra last night didn't get their chance to purchase the tans? :nerd:

You guys think trading a pair of size 12 moonrocks for the tans is an even swap? I missed out on the tans, and not trying to pay resale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom