ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

so this is what i think....

i think that anyone who wants these TB 750s better cop NOW while in the $1500 range, as crazy as that may sound. with the tans releasing so close to TBs, and with tans being more accessible, it has taken some of the focus off of the TBs... for now.

i mean bc obviously, the 750s are the flagship shoe of the line anyway. i have to admit, i NEVER thought in a million years that, with adidas, he could outdo his nike collabs in terms of popularity and sales. i really underestimated ye from that standpoint. it's hard for him to miss at this point, anytime ppl are rocking the 950s like that and at the price.

at the same time, i gotta be honest, the 950 has a really clean, minimalist design and silhouette. i feel like he learned so much from working with nike in terms of silhouettes and design and clean lines, etc.
The 950s are dope

I still need a pair, don't listen to NT for advice on fashion bro
I rocked my 950s tromping through the muddy woods of VT all last week. Love em.

Hopefully my ADC order for the Tans actually ships and I can add to the collection.

i just spoke to a local sneaker resale store

they accepted my offer of trading my size 7 750's for their size 8 TD's 

do you guys think its a good trade?

i personally am obsessed with TD's by far my favorite adidas yeezy, but if i am taking a big L by going through with it i won't do it

maybe i should ask them to put money on top? don't know how much though
You should expect to get the worse end when you're dealing with a reseller. Otherwise they wouldn't be in business.. IMO just sell the 750s and then buy the TD and pocket the difference.

i personally am obsessed with TD's by far my favorite adidas yeezy, but if i am taking a big L by going through with it i won't do it

if you're obsessed withe the shoes then what is your question?...you cant really be concerned about being taken, after all you bought a sweater for a chance to buy some kicks.

Was it a YS order number or an ADC order number?
YS order number some guy posted up lol... Hey man! It was worth a shot! I knew i wasnt gunna get it! You guys still have hope! I lost hope for myself!
Yup, worth a shot I guess. Dude's order probably got cancelled if he posted the number so maybe their system recognized it as cancelled & that's why you got a reply so quickly.

You should expect to get the worse end when you're dealing with a reseller. Otherwise they wouldn't be in business.. IMO just sell the 750s and then buy the TD and pocket the difference.
exactly...i thought everyone knew 750 sell for more than 350

the invoice said "INTERESTED IN TAN BOOST 350'S?"

send us this info

name and size

so who knows what that means?

roll.gif

Did the product page or terms state the info about the Tan Yeezy Boost before anyone submitted their order?

Because if not, you're SOL. And filing a chargeback would be fraud.....

Did the product page or terms state the info about the Tan Yeezy Boost before anyone submitted their order?

No it didn't , you didn't know about the tans till you received order confirmation

Last edited:

I'm REALLY DUMB

can someone please help me out? I didn't know adidas in Europe wouldn't ship to America, and got super excited when I was able to checkout with my size on the France website. 

But basically, the shipping address is all wrong on my order, since it says "my actual address, France"

I thought they would for sure cancel the order since there would be no way my address even exists in France, but I got an email saying the order was processed and a shipping number was made this morning.....

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do?

- I don't wanna get charged for shoes and not get them

- I know 0 french so getting to customer service is really hard

super desperate, the only thing I can think of is maybe making a paypal dispute for never getting the product

thanks in advance fam
Same exact thing happend to me with 750s...i tried everything..they will cancel it

I would never go back to them, they are straight up jerks for not offering you $ with it. #scammeralert

You could just flip your 750s on the bay and get that extra cash and go buy TD on your own. F them dudes

This. People trying to convince themselves that they'll be safe and not lose money don't know how chargebacks work. At the current state with the info we have, none of the people who ordered will have a case regarding the chargeback, the merchant got the better end in this case. They might get hit with a bunch of chargebacks but none of them will ever go through with lack of any promises.

Last edited:
Damn, my forced backdoor order for a size 7.5 got canceled. I ordered at 1:20 PM. Way after the sold out tweet lol. Oh well, on to the next

They're Robbing you without a gun imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom