ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

have you guys tried emailing them asking how that interested in yeezy tans thing work? like if it is a reservation for next restock, guaranteed pair, or raffle entry?

i haven't yet but im about to
update us if you get a response 

@Simply_Proxies Dude is like the   SAMMY Da Bull of the SNEAKER WORLD i swear.

All his Accounts are Deleted!

no Twitter

No IG

No Black planet even.... 
mean.gif

JUST KNOW!  

MAJOR KEY to FAILURE! 

i just spoke to a local sneaker resale store

they accepted my offer of trading my size 7 750's for their size 8 TD's 

do you guys think its a good trade?

i personally am obsessed with TD's by far my favorite adidas yeezy, but if i am taking a big L by going through with it i won't do it

maybe i should ask them to put money on top? don't know how much though

Last edited:

they accepted my offer of trading my size 750's for their size 8 TD's 

i personally am obsessed with TD's by far my favorite adidas yeezy, but if i am taking a big L by going through with it i won't do it

Ehh,. I feel like you shouldbe getting at least 1-2 bills. But i do know in fact that the TD skyrocketed

so this is what i think....

i think that anyone who wants these TB 750s better cop NOW while in the $1500 range, as crazy as that may sound. with the tans releasing so close to TBs, and with tans being more accessible, it has taken some of the focus off of the TBs... for now.

i mean bc obviously, the 750s are the flagship shoe of the line anyway. i have to admit, i NEVER thought in a million years that, with adidas, he could outdo his nike collabs in terms of popularity and sales. i really underestimated ye from that standpoint. it's hard for him to miss at this point, anytime ppl are rocking the 950s like that and at the price.

at the same time, i gotta be honest, the 950 has a really clean, minimalist design and silhouette. i feel like he learned so much from working with nike in terms of silhouettes and design and clean lines, etc.

The 950s are dope

I still need a pair, don't listen to NT for advice on fashion bro

Last edited:
Damn so I couldn't find anything solid in the thread, but where did the whole "get a pair of tans with YS purchase" come from? Also, when did YS go live? I was checking all day and night last night and never saw anything. Just curious if anyone wants to drop some lines.

they accepted my offer of trading my size 7 750's for their size 8 TD's 

I think you loose a bit in the trade but if thats what you want then take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom