ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still with the bra jokes but people can throw away the bra and you still copped yeezys for $350

As for people that think it's not guaranteed -- nobody would have copped clothing if bbbloke didn't tweet to buy. If everyone that buys clothing doesn't get a pair then that's messed up. They implied yeezys if you buy the clothing. Simple as that.
Is this still going on, can I cop a bra and get the Yeezy's still?

Highly doubt YS is gonna give tans to EVERY person that bought something on their site. Probably just the people who spent $$$ and not a ****** bra.
idk im still 50/50 on whether they will come through. but, if they can move what would otherwise be sitting inventory at full price it is a win for them. regardless of the amount spent per order

ADC canceling orders?

I didn't get my shipping confirmation for the 750 TB until 12/21/2015.  Which was the next business day... oh oh panic panic panic...

People still with the bra jokes but people can throw away the bra and you still copped yeezys for $350

As for people that think it's not guaranteed -- nobody would have copped clothing if bbbloke didn't tweet to buy. If everyone that buys clothing doesn't get a pair then that's messed up. They implied yeezys if you buy the clothing. Simple as that.

Well obviously they dont have unlimited pairs so at some point people buying clothing wouldnt get the shoes.

I feel like you have too much faith in the dude lol. My first thought is this was an obvious ploy to move clothing that wasnt moving easily while guaranteeing nothing as far as the shoes go. Yea some people may get the shoes, but nothing is guaranteed. All he did was tweet and swiftly delete it.

Im not risking my couple benjis for an implied raffle ticket lol. Some of yall obviously doing much better than me though

Still no email from YS lol
praying
From what I understand it's only for a chance to purchase, not even a guaranteed you'll get a pair.
neither you or anyone can confirm this
And how would you know this? Last time I checked they haven't emailed anyone back yet.
exactly
Because there's no guarantee that you actually get the yeezys lol
you don't know that though

exact wording from the email is this

Interested In Yeezy Boost 350 Tan?

Email [email protected] with Order Confirmation Number, Fullname and Shoe Size (US MEN)
they could have said: Interested in a CHANCE of Yeezy Boost 350 Tan? etc, but they didn't
Don't stress it...bbbloke told people to cop apparel so everyone that copped will most likely get a pair of yeezys (dunno about exact size though). When people who ordered start getting replies people that didnt gonna be ultra salty.
this is what i'm saying

yeah if they did us dirty like that oh man

thanks, yeah

we'll see soon. I wasn't buying the bra, figured at least buy something that i'd actually wear. Still salty but we'll see soon
bought the thermal tank for $380 if this turns out to not be guaranteed ill just do a chargeback with my bank

Quick question to anyone with TDs and Tans or any other 350s I guess. Do the post-TD colorways feel slightly snugger to you? My TDs size 9 fit PERFECT,  but my Tans feels like they're a bit tighter. Not sure if it's just me or my pair or if the 350s after TDs fit a little different since those all came in half sizes and TDs didn't.

idk im still 50/50 on whether they will come through. but, if they can move what would otherwise be sitting inventory at full price it is a win for them. regardless of the amount spent per order

Well obviously they dont have unlimited pairs so at some point people buying clothing wouldnt get the shoes.

I feel like you have too much faith in the dude lol. My first thought is this was an obvious ploy to move clothing that wasnt moving easily while guaranteeing nothing as far as the shoes go. Yea some people may get the shoes, but nothing is guaranteed. All he did was tweet and swiftly delete it.

Im not risking my couple benjis for an implied raffle ticket lol. Some of yall obviously doing much better than me though

This^ Unless YS is the real mastermind and Adidas is buying their supply from them, I don't see how YS can have enough pairs for everyone. They just moving as much product as they can and a handful of purchasers will be rewarded with OTs. If I ran YS, I'd only give OTs to orders $1k+.

i personally think that it is probably for the first 50 people or so that sent the email for the tans after buying apparel,

at the end of the day no one knows anything, yes it is a 50/50 risk but its not like you can't sell whatever you bought for at least what you paid for, or slightly under,

as for the faith in bbbloke well he has come through every single time hinting at a release and it has happened, which is why i took that buy apparel tweet serious and copped a piece

@spries yes, youre right. We don't know that theres no guarantee that you get the yeezys by buying a bra.

So isnt that correct by default that he knows that theres no guarantee. You didnt really make much sense there.

Btw i hope people that copped **** do get the shoes.

Edit: this was for your first post in the thread replying to multiple posters

Last edited:
I don't think they had much clothing left.....Most clothing was oos already. The sub $500 items have scattered sizes some only 1 size left. I'm always pessimistic but I feel (I could be wrong) everyone will get a pair.

If not im gonna simply request to cancel. I was under the impression (due to bbbloke'is tweet) I was getting tan yeezys if I purchased. That's reason enough for a cancel request but if they playing games I'll simply reject the package when it gets here.

And yes I know all sales are final.

Last edited:
This^ Unless YS is the real mastermind and Adidas is buying their supply from them, I don't see how YS can have enough pairs for everyone. They just moving as much product as they can and a handful of purchasers will be rewarded with OTs. If I ran YS, I'd only give OTs to orders $1k+.
how many bras and other cheap apparel do they have? maybe hundreds if not a couple thousand. it isn't like they have tens of thousands bras and stuff. they should be able to guarantee all purchasers a pair. if not, they will face tons of chargebacks, final sale or not. secondly, price as i said before doesn't really matter from a business perspective they are moving sunk cost, so idc if they sold a $400 crewneck or  $120 bra, as long as it moves and doesn't sit it is a win

Last edited:
Adidas AU order shipped 10 hours ago 
smokin.gif

I don't think they had much clothing left.....Most clothing was oos already. The sub $500 items have scattered sizes some only 1 size left. I'm always pessimistic but I feel (I could be wrong) everyone will get a pair.

If not im gonna simply request to cancel. I was under the impression (due to bbbloke'is tweet) I was getting tan yeezys if I purchased. That's reason enough for a cancel request but if they playing games I'll simply reject the package when it gets here.

And yes I know all sales are final.
exactly what i think

how many bras and other cheap apparel do they have? maybe hundreds if not a couple thousand. it isn't like they have tens of thousands bras and stuff. they should be able to guarantee all purchasers a pair. if not, they will face tons of chargebacks, final sale or not. secondly, price as i said before doesn't really matter from a business perspective they are moving sunk cost, so idc if they sold a $400 crewneck or  $120 bra, as long as it moves and doesn't sit it is a win
how do chargebacks work? you just call your bank and your money gets refunded?

dont do chargebacks man. It's a risk that you took so now just live with it. If everyone does chargebacks they wont do this type of thing in the future.

If i were to trade my size 4.5 Moonrock Yeezies for a tan size 9, how much should the other end be adding? 5 bills?

dont do chargebacks man. It's a risk that you took so now just live with it. If everyone does chargebacks they wont do this type of thing in the future.

And who's fault is that? Chargebacks cost the merchant money take it from me they will refund people if they don't provide the yeezys.

You think they really have over 100 OTs? I need to link up with them lol.

And ya'll clearly don't know how chargebacks work. You can only file a charge back if the item you received isn't as described by the seller or if it never ships. When you start a chargeback it goes through a mitigation process where there has to be proof the seller duped you. The chance to win the OTs came after the purchase so technically it's not part of the purchase.

But ya'll go head and chew on them four leaf clovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom