ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

if he do better than the 2's his designing skills will be unquestionnable 
I personally thought the 2's was the "Safe route" for him and Nike.

The 1 > 2

1's didnt really draw hype (at least on the zens) But the ones had THAT look of fashion in my eyes. The strap the "Y" Print. GITD everything!!!!

Was just saying the same thing to a friend. Good to see you in here my dude. Salute.
nthat.gif
still here my dude almost 3 years since the 2's .peace homie

I seriously was loyal as s**t to nike...

But adidas is coming for their heads and fast!. Got me swaying towards some adidas releases lol
you should pick up the y3s.

even the tubulars. dont tell anyone i said this but.....
nerd.gif
....theyre better than the roshes.

everyones gonna be in here man 
laugh.gif

nobody is brand loyal.

nor should they be.
im brand loyal.... 

haven't purchased a NIKE shoe for personal wear in YEARS....

it's been 90% Adidas for a minute -- and the other brands I did buy have been sold off over the past 6 months .....   shoe game got too stupid and too overwhelming.... wanted to narrow it down and stay in one lane 

Adidas provided everything I needed .... runners, casual shoes, bball shoes, and a luxury line 

you should pick up the y3s.

even the tubulars. dont tell anyone i said this but.....
nerd.gif
....theyre better than the roshes.
Bro I tried on the tubulars the day they dropped and I didnt like it on my feet (I have wide feet) but comfort was fire!!!!

Maybe I'll go back in and try em on again.

Im after those s loops tho badly lol...

One thing i love about adidas that i noticed is the constant restocks. They will make sure everyone who wants em has them

im brand loyal.... 

haven't purchased a NIKE shoe for personal wear in YEARS....

it's been 90% Adidas for a minute -- and the other brands I did buy have been sold off over the past 6 months .....   shoe game got too stupid and too overwhelming.... wanted to narrow it down and stay in one lane 

Adidas provided everything I needed .... runners, casual shoes, bball shoes, and a luxury line 
That's another thing i noticed man... they got everything for everybody. High fashion, runners, lux items.

It just works lol

seeing stupid *** eBay listings for the KW's is gonna make me upset.... 

Nigo's be on sale.... Pharrell's be on sale .... KW's $899.99 + $50 shipping 

Ive been loyal to nike for too long 

My bro works for them so there's that

But adidas has been coming with that fire

Regardless of anything im coppin these 

But now i got cop adidas clothes or wear other brands

because i REFUSE to mix brands

Ive been loyal to nike for too long 

My bro works for them so there's that

But adidas has been coming with that fire

Regardless of anything im coppin these 

But now i got cop adidas clothes or wear other brands

because i REFUSE to mix brands
I know what you mean mixing brands lol....

I do H&M clothing and forever 21 MEN. So I'm good on clothes but yeah adidas been bringing that fire!!!

If they are whack, I'll be the first person to say it. I don't just eat anything someone puts on my plate. LOL

Agreed! I love kanye and adidas but if this isn't as good or better than the 2s I have no problem sitting this release out. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if the apparel was better than the shoes.

not to sound dumb but have these been confirmed as being called the yeez"I"s and/or yeezi 3s?

i dont recall seeing any solid confirmation.

everyones gonna be in here man :lol:

nobody is brand loyal.

nor should they be.

My weekly rotation usually includes 4 different brands I never understood why people only stick to Nike/Jordan. Kinda corny.

not to sound dumb but have these been confirmed as being called the yeez"I"s and/or yeezi 3s?

i dont recall seeing any solid confirmation.
im not calling them anything but KW's until they officially are unveiled.... 

that Yeezy/Yeezi **** should be dead.... too much association to Nike

need to start fresh and leave that old **** behind 

My weekly rotation usually includes 4 different brands I never understood why people only stick to Nike/Jordan. Kinda corny.
idk either man

when someone says they only shop one brand in the back of my mind I'm just thinking that these corporate heads are laughing their *** off, in joy that all that money they put into advertisement paid off and they got someone obssessively hypnotized to their brand for years to come

I ain't going to lie. Im a bigger swoosh fan as opposed to the 3 stripes. The only pairs of Adidas Ive owned are the recent Adidas Consortium x Solebox Torsion Allegra collab and a pair of Stan Smiths. i'm a fan of Ye and his older music. If the shoe looks dope and if I have a chance, I will cop.

Could be right.

Didn't think about that lol...

Also had debates about resell (I live in LA so it may be the only option). I am a kanye fan. Never really followed adidas like most of you here.

Could resell possibly excell multi thousand dollars like yeezy's?

Yes, it's kanye if it was any other inline model it'd sit add kanye to it instant sell out and high resell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom