ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nike has amazing models over the years but they overprice them, doesn't stop me from buying a few but it's still ridiculous. I think adidas offers the same quality and most of their old models are priced well. The originals are what got me into adidas, and as of recent they've been releasing a lot of new models that are better than anything I've seen from nike except for the basketball stuff

didnt really like the yeezy 1s, the yeezy 2s tho 
pimp.gif
 lets see how these new yeezis match up to the past ones

Yes, it's kanye if it was any other inline model it'd sit add kanye to it instant sell out and high resell
Mind boggles me because i bought my zne grey yeezy 1's resell a week after launch and I paid 375 which I thought was beyond insane lol...

Now i have to drop nearly 3k to get a yeezy now so crazy haha... i hope these are everywhere id rather have every single person and myself have a pair than it be extremely limited and not have a pair

also, if adidas and kanye takes all the spotlight from nike this ASW, would they restock yeezy 2s again? 

That would be a low blow by Nike imo if it happens but that'll just lower the resell value of 2's even more then what it is now

That would be a low blow by Nike imo if it happens but that'll just lower the resell value of 2's even more then what it is now
nike isnt gonna care for resell value tho, they arent gonna make use of those shoes anyways if they dont sell. they wanna make money. 

not to sound dumb but have these been confirmed as being called the yeez"I"s and/or yeezi 3s?

i dont recall seeing any solid confirmation.

im not calling them anything but KW's until they officially are unveiled.... 

that Yeezy/Yeezi **** should be dead.... too much association to Nike

need to start fresh and leave that old **** behind 
Although Nike owns the "Air Yeezy", Adidas probably can't officially call it Yeezy's. But Kanye himself said that he was working on the new Yeezi's. Would make sense to change the y to an i because of the i's in Adidas. Also, the term yeezy has been used way before kanye worked with Nike. 

what makes you so sure about that?
because it wouldn't make sense for them to launch an app so quick if they're dropping in FALL/WINTER. Knowing Kanye and knowing Adidas, they will continue pushing out collections after collections. It won't be a one time thing. 

Last edited:
imagine they charged for the app....
eek.gif

that would have been genius IMO. like a legal BOT

Last edited:

the 3 stripes and the adidas logo in general look awful on everything. the nike swoosh is subtle and aesthetic. 
no, the adi original logo is way better than swoosh, the only one model that looks good with swoosh on is jordan 1(besides those with nike air on the back of course), adidas superstar and stan smith are the GOAT.

Last edited:
"Loyalty" to a brand is what gave NIKE & JB the power to pull the crap they pull on the customer now. They aren't loyal to me, why should I be loyal to them? It is a simple concept, give me the products I want, you get my money. I hope the three stripes puts their foot on Nike's throat. True competition can only be a good thing for us the consumer.

Can't wait to see what Kanye & Adidas cooked up.

If this silhouette is better than the Y2's Kanye is a mastermind.

Can't wait to see what Kanye & Adidas cooked up.

If this silhouette is better than the Y2's Kanye is a mastermind.
ppl prolly have said the same thing when he left LV, then he did the yeezys, he is already better then MOST of the professional designers we have in this world. 

YEEZi isn't made up, that's how Ye originally spelled it according to his boy Jasper. So they're bringin that back for the Adidas model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom