ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a coincidence that some people aren't going to be "brand loyal" now that these Yeezis are about to drop

Adidas has been dropping nice shoes for some time now though

What a coincidence that some people aren't going to be "brand loyal" now that these Yeezis are about to drop

Adidas has been dropping nice shoes for some time now though
unless Im getting a check from you brand loyalty is dumb to me I mean why have vanilla forever when there's 52 other flavors..

hard pressed to think these will be able to rival the nike yeezys as far as looks, since typically just off rip nikes look better than adidas, minus a few fly joints adidas kicks out. I doubt these will even look as good, much less better than y-3's

Can't believe this grew 8 pages in one day with the app release. I'm from NYC but currently at school but, now I'm feeling extra excited about getting my mom an iPhone for the holidays

I'm curious to see what they look like though.

hard pressed to think these will be able to rival the nike yeezys as far as looks, since typically just off rip nikes look better than adidas, minus a few fly joints adidas kicks out. I doubt these will even look as good, much less better than y-3's

That's very opinionated. Some people like other brands a lot more than Nike. I have found many adidas models looking better than Nike. The only thing I can probably side on Nike is that they are more innovative imo

so if we can only get the shoes on the adidas app and the app only works in NYC... how do other people outside of NYC cop?

My boy told me his shop received these today. Refused to send me pics in fear that he'll get fired. Adidas got these dudes shook mannnnn.

nerd.gif

i find it crazy how under wraps this shoe is

possibly only 2 weeks away and we have no decent pictures of it besides that rumored shot on the airplane

pretty impressive honestly 

i find it crazy how under wraps this shoe is
possibly only 2 weeks away and we have no decent pictures of it besides that rumored shot on the airplane
pretty impressive honestly 

As impressive as it maybe. It may backfire on Adidas. What if they finally unveil the shoe and no one likes it?

The last shoe that was even close to this was the Lebron 2k14. Only difference was all the pairs had been sold before the pics surfaced so even tho most hated the shoe, they had essentially already bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom