ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the odds these flop?

in a deisgn sense, not selling because thats impossible with anything that has his name attached.

what are the odds these flop?

in a deisgn sense, not selling because thats impossible with anything that has his name attached.

Kanye just knows how to produce quality designs and colorways. He has that eye.

Since Adidas lets their designers go above and beyond, with no limits. Expect some of the craziest sneakers you've seen in a long time.

Kanye just knows how to produce quality designs and colorways. He has that eye.

Since Adidas lets their designers go above and beyond, with no limits. Expect some of the craziest sneakers you've seen in a long time.
thats funny because i was actually thinking quite the opposite. 

i guess well see soon.

I can see the Confirmed app being brilliant if it works as promised. Shame Nike hasn't already done this considering their hectic releases. Hopefully they will follow suit.

I can see the Confirmed app being brilliant if it works as promised. Shame Nike hasn't already done this considering their hectic releases. Hopefully they will follow suit.
Nike doing this type of thing? Hell no, they love the mass chaos/hysteria and all the attention that it brings.

Very smart move on Adidas doe

I'll be in NYC first week of march...I'm not that lucky tho so I aint banking on it ...lol 

the smartest thing they did was the no unclaimed pairs thing, to really eliminate lines and eventual violence. 

Right? My shoe habit is starting to cut into my drug habit. :tongue:

its been this way for me that's why i smoke dirt

too bad my date plain is throttled

its taking forever to download this app

good idea on adidas part by making this app
too bad nike/jordan dont do the same

Last edited:
Would be dope to see a North, South, East, West type of a thing, maybe it's incorporated to the logo

Last edited:
Everyone is in but no one has seen them, this thread is about to reach popcorn level.
roll.gif

Once again Yeezy betrays Chicago.
Doubt he gets a say where they will release. But not really betraying chicago because these will eventually release in other cities including chicago. It would make sense that New York gets it first since he will be debuting it first at New York's Fashion Week next week which also coincides with All Star Weekend.
long island is not considered NYC. If it's not the 5 borough, its not NYC

mean.gif
 at people not from NYC with no way of picking up attempting to reserve by any means.

go play a slot machine if youre bored.

it says New York CITY.. not New York state.. the 5 boroughs are NYC

Doubt he gets a say where they will release. But not really betraying chicago because these will eventually release in other cities including chicago. It would make sense that New York gets it first since he will be debuting it first at New York's Fashion Week next week which also coincides with All Star Weekend.

long island is not considered NYC. If it's not the 5 borough, its not NYC
A lot of people work in the city but don't live there so it's if drops while you're at home you're screwed.

Last edited:

NYFW does not prevent a multicity release. You can bet your *** when it drops here it will be in 1-3 stores in the whole city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom