ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas is smart by doing all of this to drive attention away from nikes unveiling of their horrendous all star collection which is tomorrow

my GF registered the app from her office in NYC and she's "in the zone." but we live in jersey and the app says you need to be in NYC when reservations. Will be interesting to see how this all works.

Yeah you guys doing that location hack/jailbreak out of state gonna be sick when you need your phone and state id to pick up he shoes

wait...wait...wait....didn't Yeezy say these were going to be affordable and widely available :lol:

I guess that went out the window when they started talkin' profit margin.

Yeah, he was wrong, it might be more widely available then the nikes but if he does say a new colorway for the Stan smiths those would be more gr

my GF registered the app from her office in NYC and she's "in the zone." but we live in jersey and the app says you need to be in NYC when reservations. Will be interesting to see how this all works.
well when your gf goes home back to Jersey, the app will update through Location Services that she's not in NYC anymore, and then she will be "out of the zone", in which case she won't get the Push Notification if it pops up when she's out of the zone. 

Yeah you guys doing that location hack/jailbreak out of state gonna be sick when you need your phone and state id to pick up he shoes

True yall going to be salty once the sales rep says sorry we can sell these to you because you don't live in the zone

^I figured that much once I thought about it. Mess just trying to see if it'll work....but with it being ASW....gonna be plenty of extra ppl in the city. I could put it on someone who I know is going phone if I wanted......will probably wait for WW release more likely tho.

well when your gf goes home back to Jersey, the app will update through Location Services that she's not in NYC anymore, and then she will be "out of the zone", in which case she won't get the Push Notification if it pops up when she's out of the zone. 
ugh thats what i feared. might have to take a trip to the city when rumors start flying about possible release dates.

^I figured that much once I thought about it. Mess just trying to see if it'll work....but with it being ASW....gonna be plenty of extra ppl in the city. I could put it on someone who I know is going phone if I wanted......will probably wait for WW release more likely tho.

Those extra peoplE will probably get to purchase the pair if they have some left over

it's weird because I'm in new jersey right now and I registered and it's saying I'm in the zone

it's weird because I'm in new jersey right now and I registered and it's saying I'm in the zone
yeah im gonna check her phone when she gets home. if it still shows green, then we're golden. if not, then will have to plan something else.

no offense to anybody but some of you guys and some of the guys commenting on the original article aren't reading correctly. From what I'm reading in the FAQ on the app
  • You can purchase the shoes even if you're not a NY resident. It says your home zip code does not matter which means you can be from out of state resident. You just have to be IN the NYC area when the push notifications are being sent out and also when the shoes are available to RESERVE. If you're in NYC when the shoe becomes available, and you're in the zone, and you successfully reserve a pair. You can pick it up within the designated time (probably only a 1 day window) at a participating location which includes Adidas retailers as well as selected FOOTLOCKER and CHAMPS.
  • If I'm reading it right, you will need the device or the app from which you reserved the shoe with, PRESENT with you at the time of the pickup. You can only pick it up from the specific location indicated on your successful reservation on that very confirmation.
  • Successful confirmations cannot be transferred. 
  • You pay when you pick up.
  • FUTURE LAUNCHES AND CITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER THIS INITIAL NYC ONLY RELEASE. Which means this will see a wider release. They're doing NYC only probably for the NY Fashion Week/NY All Star Weekend.
  • Apparently, no unclaimed pairs will be available for sell at the location after pickup window passes.

Last edited:
The way I heard, there will be more readily available YEEZi trainers ( not a shoe he designed, but colorways ) and then there will be the luxury model YEEZi, which is more limited.

this whole working in NJ thing is not cool. 

and i dont know how accurate those pics are but a yeezi without a strap is worse than a yeezi without a swoosh.

Last edited:
2015 is going to kill my wallet...at least wifey knows the deal.. i could be into other less healthy hobbies 

glasses.gif

Yeezy season has returned! Can't wait to see these joints!

Those pics of those higher tubulars should be all black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom