ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rousey!

But that fight just humbled her!
She gonna train n come back

Unless we all just watched the Women's version of Tyson vs Buster Dougles

He never came back from that! Lol

She'll come back. Tyson's surroundings had changed and he had forgot about what got him to that point. Ronda still has a good head on her shoulders....(soon as the docs put it back on)

Barney's and End orders shipped 
nthat.gif

adidas.com/kanye redirects you to adidas.com/us/yeezy, clicking shop online redirects you to the store.yeezyseason1.com and when you attempt to checkout from there, you are redirected to the Y-3/adidasx site to checkout. So when the adidas twitter account was tweeting out that the shoes would be available at adidas.com/yeezy, people assumed they'd be available on the actual adidas site, when all the stock was actually sold through the Y-3 site. The Y-3 drop was the ADC drop and vice versa.
Quoted and repped.

I know I for one was one of many who believed these would be released on ADC...   I think, rightfully so, because the tweet said "adidas.com/kanye"  that the shoes would be availabe there.. especially since the PB's were released on that same URL.

Yesterday had a lot of people ****** up.  I think Adidas should have tweeted something along the lines of "In-stores now" AT A VERY MINIMUM ...even if they just said that..a lot less people would have been burned...They played the hype up as much as possible and had people glued to their computers for no reason. 

If I had to sum up yesterday it would be " fool me once, shame on me..."  TBD lol 

I got an email from adidas saying that the Yeezy Moonrocks were available on Nov. 14th @ 1:16 am. I didnt even see the email until this morning.

Are you guys still confused about yesterday?

http://store.y-3.com/item.asp?tskay=9CEFA326&site=ADIDASBY&cod10=44961267GD

That was the backdoor link that people didn't want to post.  Shoes became active to complete checkout on Thursday night and people checked out, Adidas canceled orders. 

Link became active for checkout again around 2:30am Saturday morning and it was pretty much over with at that point.  Adidas never canceled those orders.

That was the backdoor link that people didn't want to post.  Shoes became active to complete checkout on Thursday night and people checked out, Adidas canceled orders. 

Link became active for checkout again around 2:30am Saturday morning and it was pretty much over with at that point.  Adidas never canceled those orders.
Multiple people have said this and I believe it, it's just strange that we still haven't seen a single person actually claim/prove that they successfully ordered from that link.

Got to love technology. I remember being a youngin' at the grocery store late at night hearing about Buster Douglas beating Tyson. The they best they could muster up on the news were still shots. Now we get media nearly instantaneously. 
nthat.gif
I watched that fight. Shed real tears. Couldn't believe it
Haha. I was too young be into boxing then, but I was certainly playing Mike Tyson's Punchout on NES. Btw, how them Davinci's treating you? I still haven't found a 9.5 for 10 swap 
frown.gif

Where the confirmations though Sway????

I've never seen an absence of  shipping emails or anything from any semi-hyped release. You'll find order confirmations for iDs but no one has one for these?

Last edited:

http://store.y-3.com/item.asp?tskay=9CEFA326&site=ADIDASBY&cod10=44961267#

this was the link i had... no wonder!

Multiple people have said this and I believe it, it's just strange that we still haven't seen a single person actually claim/prove that they successfully ordered from that link.
It's because Y-3 didn't have as many pairs as you thought they did.  The allocation for these wasn't as high online as you might of thought (no, I don't have #'s, but from what I was told, this is the case).  Retailers who bought YZY SZN 1 got most.  

You'll see the confirmations and receipts surface once people actually receive the shoes.  

Last edited:
Just won the local raffle from black market, unfortunately not my size but I was able to get my brother's size, he got me into sneakers four years ago so, this will be a great gift. Grateful I won, Dallas doesn't have a big outlet for boutiques so I respect black market, good vibes and the employees are really chill. Just an update as to their raffle and my appreciation. Good luck everyone!

I think for the most part, the majority find it hard to believe even if they went live at 2:30 am, why not one person in the forum has shipping confirmation. But the worst part about the statement is if in fact Adidas didn't change the link at all, they're absolute idiots of the worst variety. Makes no sense. If they in fact didn't change the link, then they should have just sent out the orders from Thursday and saved us all the trouble.

Last edited:

How hard is it to find that backdoor link?

I think for the most part, most find it hard to believe even if they went live at 2:30 am, why not one person in the forum as shipping confirmation. But the worst part about the statement is if in fact Adidas didn't change the link at all, they're absolute idiots of the worst variety. Makes no sense. If they in fact didn't change the link, then they should have just sent out the orders from Thursday and saved us all the trouble.
Maybe since the people that obtained the shoes were all off the same server?  Maybe it was one or two systems that ate up all the pairs and choose not to post?

Until the shoes are in hand, posting a confirmation for e-props is irrelevant.  To be clear, I did not get a pair on Y-3, i had them in my cart and could not check out at all, i tried all night.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom