ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, anybody know a reputable spot I can cop a pair of PBs from other then ebay or flight club? I swear it seems like every pair on ebay are fakes. thanks in advance.

Yep, went to sleep with no yeezy's,mad as hell and woke up this morning to 3 pairs along with confirmation and fedex shipping emails. Looks like the restock happened just before 2am this morning...smh

Guess you have a bot? Because my page monitor went off but checked and nothing

Haha. I was too young be into boxing then, but I was certainly playing Mike Tyson's Punchout on NES. Btw, how them Davinci's treating you? I still haven't found a 9.5 for 10 swap 
frown.gif

yeah Im old. I actually finally unds' d em last week. One of the better GLV releases for sure. CW is dope.

Curious how the ADC/Y3 worked too...because you coudl see sizes dropping off, and add to cart, but checkout was another story. Not saying it couldnt be done, but again odd that none of the normal Twitter braggers and attention seekers havent posted confirmed kills
No worries, I'm on the NT seniors tour myself, Just turned 38 this week. And the DaVincis are one of my favorite GLVs.

I'm surprised you could even see the shoes on Y-3. My page monitor went off all night and the only thing I could see was either the maintenance page or site in like German. I finally went to sleep around 3/4 am PST and got up at 5 something. Would have been more content to find out I overslept than wasting a vast majority of my Saturday waiting for nothing. 

legit check 

did this store ever really receive them? don't remember seeing them on a list of retailers.

No worries, I'm on the NT seniors tour myself, Just turned 38 this week. And the DaVincis are one of my favorite GLVs.

I'm surprised you could even see the shoes on Y-3. My page monitor went off all night and the only thing I could see was either the maintenance page or site in like German. I finally went to sleep around 3/4 am PST and got up at 5 something. Would have been more content to find out I overslept than wasting a vast majority of my Saturday waiting for nothing. 

Team just turned 40 here. I didnt take the front door. Still couldn't check out though.

Im just feeling salty. I cant help it. Prob because it seems like people are getting three pairs and the ones who just wanted ONE pair came up empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom