ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys in FB groups getting offers Frags, supreme Dunks and all kinds of other heat!
And getting turned down!
People with PB 350 are offering those with $$ on top!

I think we can get a sense of how this drop was compared to the other Yeezy's

[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128577[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji]️[emoji]128549[/emoji]
just irrational thinking at the moment from JUST missing out. Check the sig.

how bout you let me hold one... it can be both of ours... but i'm gonna keep it at my house tho
I'm still with the other guy, I think I'd rather have the yeezy tote over a LV keepall 

any confirmation is worthless unless you get a shipping confirmation. 
very true, I don't like to believe any online order until it is in my hands.
Guys in FB groups getting offers Frags, supreme Dunks and all kinds of other heat!
And getting turned down!

[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128577[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji]️[emoji]128549[/emoji]
dam, really what groups are you in? I'd take Frags for MR 

And getting turned down!

Where's holmes who said these were going to go for 6?

View media item 1788520

Lol

frags > moon rocks...

NOt even close
nerd.gif

You all really think that release week/month price of Moonrocks will be the same as current price of Turtledoves lol - that's just insane

I won't keep going on about it, but if you're paying $800+ right now then congratulations: ___ ______ ________.

What's the word on y-3 store link that keeps floating around? And why did it just now surface (last night)?

This release with adidas/y-3 has been so weird.

very true, I don't like to believe any online order until it is in my hands.
you and I both know... from LVR
Lol

frags > moon rocks...

NOt even close
yup, almost had me irrationally offer my frags. Good thing I put in good miles in my frags and hard for me to let them go now. Crazy how used frags still go for more than MR's 
MRs will steadily be above 1K in the feature, hardest to cop out of all the 350s by far.
hardest cop doesn't change the total quantity of these. Once it's on the resell market, who or how they acquired them from retailers doesn't really play a factor. It's still about the quantity thats available for sell on the market. There are some tougher cops out there but the price isn't exactly that great 

You all really think that release week/month price of Moonrocks will be the same as current price of Turtledoves lol - that's just insane

I won't keep going on about it, but if you're paying $800+ right now then congratulations: ___ ______ ________.
I'd like to solve the puzzle... YOU PLAYED YOURSELF?

What's the word on y-3 store link that keeps floating around? And why did it just now surface (last night)?

This release with adidas/y-3 has been so weird.
That link was posted on here late friday night/early saturday morning, don't remember the exact time. We were able to see & cart sizes but not check out. I saw various different sizes pop up, mostly fairly small like 7.5 and below, but at one point there was a 10 as well. Never was able to actually check out though and then the page just gave an error message.

That link was posted on here late friday night/early saturday morning, don't remember the exact time. We were able to see & cart sizes but not check out. I saw various different sizes pop up, mostly fairly small like 7.5 and below, but at one point there was a 10 as well. Never was able to actually check out though and then the page just gave an error message.

Ahh ok - I remember seeing screenshots of that happening but didn't know it was the same link to the y-3 page... Makes a little more sense now. But still don't get how they sold out and we haven't heard about any successful orders from their site.

Got a feeling they will do a mysterious random restock because I feel like they shut down the "real" release once people got access.

Ahh ok - I remember seeing screenshots of that happening but didn't know it was the same link to the y-3 page... Makes a little more sense now. But still don't get how they sold out and we haven't heard about any successful orders from their site.

Got a feeling they will do a mysterious random restock because I feel like they shut down the "real" release once people got access.
I was thinking they were gonna do something random or different, but I actually think they are done. I think they will be preparing for the next yeezy drop (750s) in a few weeks.

Has anyone actually gotten solid production numbers on the moonrocks though? So far all the numbers I've seen tossed around were either complete BS or just guesses people were making based on how many pairs their local stores got.

Has anyone actually gotten solid production numbers on the moonrocks though? So far all the numbers I've seen tossed around were either complete BS or just guesses people were making based on how many pairs their local stores got.

No one has numbers, EVERYTHING is a guesstimate.

Yep, dudes are pulling numbers straight from their colons 
laugh.gif
 predicting future production numbers and got people running with it. 

so let me play myself (pause) and sell me that 8 for $800. 

to co-sign on this post... The link went live around 6 am est... which is almost impossible to believe that they would drop them that early considering thats 3 am pst, but even at 6am i wasn't able to cart any sizes.. 4-8.5 and 10 were available at 6..

what make me think they will restock, they shut down the entire y-3 site. and even now you still can not access the season one site, in which the sneakers would have appeared on.

If you didnt have the link, you never knew that they went live, which couldnt have been the plan

I was thinking they were gonna do something random or different, but I actually think they are done. I think they will be preparing for the next yeezy drop (750s) in a few weeks.

You might be right....the whole thing just seems very odd to me that they didn't have an official release on their own site and have the larger quantity for themselves. Those sold directly from them would be a lot higher in margin than selling wholesale to the boutiques and other stores. But maybe that means the production numbers were small and all the info leading up the release was wrong about these being more available than the others.

Very strange release... Who knows... On to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom