ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Adidas, I'd release something hyped every time a hyped jordan releases. We all know Yeezy>Jordan now because of TD vs SBB

They both sold out that day.. you actually had people taking flights to get sbb's 
laugh.gif

why adidas have to change it to triple black? the gum sole was mean

why adidas have to change it to triple black? the gum sole was mean
I don't remember ever seeing them w/ gum sole. I remember seeing them w/ a sort of off-white almost translucent sole but not gum. I think the triple blacks look a lot better but we'll see what actually gets announced. Nothing for sure till adidas announces it, and after this 350 release ****show, even then we never really know haha.

I don't remember ever seeing them w/ gum sole. I remember seeing them w/ a sort of off-white almost translucent sole but not gum. I think the triple blacks look a lot better but we'll see what actually gets announced. Nothing for sure till adidas announces it, and after this 350 release ****show, even then we never really know haha.
yeah the sole is a cross between translucent bone and light gum brown

when you get hit with restock notification but it ends up being the 950s...hahaha

Seems there's a restock every week for this model?

yup some NJ head won for Flight 23 LV, took a flight there to pick them up. Course he probably didn't waste a trip to Vegas

yeah i was a little liberal with calling it gum after looking at a few pics.

how did he sign up for that raffle if he was in nj?
I don't recall the raffle details since I didn't bother for the SBB's that weekend. But I follow him on IG and he posted his winning raffle or whatever, and he actually went to Vegas. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom