ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanon just put 950 moonrocks on the sale rack 
laugh.gif
 only 1 size tho

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/AQ4829/adidas-yeezy-950-m
yesterday their site was showing the moonrocks with -6% price tag with only a couple sizes being shown. they pulled out the page completely now tho

Curous as well.
How many tickets did you buy?
i ended up buying 5.  only place in OKC, **** Oklahoma, that I have a chance of actually getting them in person.  Wish they would just let us line up.  Such a waste to BUY raffle tickets when 90% of all other places just give you a ticket and let you buy them if you win.

i got a size 36 is duedipicche cant figure out if thats a size 4 or 5 in US. Anyone know what it would be im trying to get a pair in my size to rock but i know the smaller sizes usually sell for more so trying to judge how much i can get for them on top

i got a size 36 is duedipicche cant figure out if thats a size 4 or 5 in US. Anyone know what it would be im trying to get a pair in my size to rock but i know the smaller sizes usually sell for more so trying to judge how much i can get for them on top
thats a size 4, sold one of my PB's sz 4 for 1500 usd on ebay

Last edited:
im about to pay some

to you who didnt get any shoes, why not learn how to get the links earlier?
im trying , you know how to backdoor endclothing yall already copped yall yeezys can yall teach me how to backdoor endclothing.

?

for those of you guys that sell through paypal and ebay, arent you all scared that the buyer may either 

1) do a chargeback if linked to their cc 

2) claim they are fake and open a dispute 

?

I know some of you guys had gotten paypal to side with you as a seller but the majority of the time they side with the buyer. 

i ended up buying 5.  only place in OKC, **** Oklahoma, that I have a chance of actually getting them in person.  Wish they would just let us line up.  Such a waste to BUY raffle tickets when 90% of all other places just give you a ticket and let you buy them if you win.
I agree. Would rather get free tickets and purchase for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom