ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
to co-sign on this post... The link went live around 6 am est... which is almost impossible to believe that they would drop them that early considering thats 3 am pst, but even at 6am i wasn't able to cart any sizes.. 4-8.5 and 10 were available at 6..

what make me think they will restock, they shut down the entire y-3 site. and even now you still can not access the season one site, in which the sneakers would have appeared on.

If you didnt have the link, you never knew that they went live, which couldnt have been the plan

+1

You might be right....the whole thing just seems very odd to me that they didn't have an official release on their own site and have the larger quantity for themselves. Those sold directly from them would be a lot higher in margin than selling wholesale to the boutiques and other stores. But maybe that means the production numbers were small and all the info leading up the release was wrong about these being more available than the others.

Very strange release... Who knows... On to the next one!
yea well the main thing that made me believe they were still gonna drop was the adidas moon rock image that said adidas.com/kanye, but I saw in some other twitter replies they said you wil buy via the "Shop Online" link which takes you to y-3/yeezyseason1 store anyways. So I'm not sure, once I saw those I was like maybe it is over.

You might be right....the whole thing just seems very odd to me that they didn't have an official release on their own site and have the larger quantity for themselves. Those sold directly from them would be a lot higher in margin than selling wholesale to the boutiques and other stores. But maybe that means the production numbers were small and all the info leading up the release was wrong about these being more available than the others.

Very strange release... Who knows... On to the next one!
yea well the main thing that made me believe they were still gonna drop was the adidas moon rock image that said adidas.com/kanye, but I saw in some other twitter replies they said you wil buy via the "Shop Online" link which takes you to y-3/yeezyseason1 store anyways. So I'm not sure, once I saw those I was like maybe it is over.
adidas.com/kanye redirects you to adidas.com/us/yeezy, clicking shop online redirects you to the store.yeezyseason1.com and when you attempt to checkout from there, you are redirected to the Y-3/adidasx site to checkout. So when the adidas twitter account was tweeting out that the shoes would be available at adidas.com/yeezy, people assumed they'd be available on the actual adidas site, when all the stock was actually sold through the Y-3 site. The Y-3 drop was the ADC drop and vice versa.

to co-sign on this post... The link went live around 6 am est... which is almost impossible to believe that they would drop them that early considering thats 3 am pst, but even at 6am i wasn't able to cart any sizes.. 4-8.5 and 10 were available at 6..

what make me think they will restock, they shut down the entire y-3 site. and even now you still can not access the season one site, in which the sneakers would have appeared on.

If you didnt have the link, you never knew that they went live, which couldnt have been the plan

Yeah I was thinking that too, the site is still down to even buy anything yeezy related. What if I wanted to buy some overpriced hobo gear to wear with my 350's I got from somewhere else!?

Does seem very odd that they just "closed down" the site and said eff it. No one's buying anything now!

adidas.com/kanye redirects you to adidas.com/us/yeezy, clicking shop online redirects you to the store.yeezyseason1.com and when you attempt to checkout from there, you are redirected to the Y-3/adidasx site to checkout. So when the adidas twitter account was tweeting out that the shoes would be available at adidas.com/yeezy, people assumed they'd be available on the actual adidas site, when all the stock was actually sold through the Y-3 site. The Y-3 drop was the ADC drop and vice versa.

Yeah I get the redirects... But they never officially went live on any site to buy (to my knowledge) and we have yet to see anyone say they were able to buy from adidas/y-3/yeezyseason/whateverredirectsite... That's the part that seems really odd.

Yeah I was thinking that too, the site is still down to even buy anything yeezy related. What if I wanted to buy some overpriced hobo gear to wear with my 350's I got from somewhere else!?

Does seem very odd that they just "closed down" the site and said eff it. No one's buying anything now!
yea, my theory, is that they are re working the  backend  and will likely change the product link and drop them. with the actual product showing up on the season 1 page this time.

Its just my theory.. 

Khaled ******ed but in a funny way
laugh.gif
but what about all the JURLY?

yea, my theory, is that they are re working the  backend  and will likely change the product link and drop them. with the actual product showing up on the season 1 page this time.

Its just my theory.. 

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too... Or something like that. We might see them popup randomly.

Did you get an order confirmation from them? I also bought a 36 from them and got paypal confirmation but no order confirm from the retailer?
Yah i got a paypal receipt and Order confirm from them but still no shipping "fingers crossed"

Rousey!

But that fight just humbled her!
She gonna train n come back

Unless we all just watched the Women's version of Tyson vs Buster Dougles

He never came back from that! Lol

Last edited:
Rousey!

But that fight just humbled her!
She gonna train n come back

Unless we all just watched the Women's version of Tyson vs Buster Dougles

He never came back from that! Lol
Hope she come back tbh but that fight was nasty she got ****** up