ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are correct, I def am not but if I can at the very least 50 more dollars that what I didn't have a week ago I'm willing to let em go.

I have another pair of em coming in 2maro and I just recently sold one of the two Frozen Yellows I have so I'm content with what I'm getting back.

I also recently bought the Kith UB and the Silver Bullet 97, sure selling this pair is not enough to cover the cost of em but anything extra that can help go toward purchases helps!

is that a 10.5?

0383E1DB-CDBA-4897-830D-AEE5BE07DB3D.jpeg

Anyone else package get delayed from footlocker ?

Don't worry, I had a couple packages do that this week. UPS is jammed with the holiday traffic. I had 2 packages actually go backwards (further from my house), just to be rescheduled to come a day later. Give it a few hours and it should update...

Wtf is up with UPS
Got the delay because of "operating conditions" for two straight days :smh:
They are swamped with holiday and cyber Monday shipping. I got 3 packages stuck in the hub by me smh..

I posted my two boxes yesterday in here and no one said a word lol

One looks fake as **** on mine and the other looks like all others

I just joined the FUFU box label gang for my pair from Aplace haha

But the shoes are probably the best produced pair of yeezys ive ever owned in terms of glue and all the other **** on a pair that can make ppl anal haha

Okay, who is in the holiday spirit and wants to help me out with an 11? Finally got my Railso refund email, so my chances of somehow getting a pair of these for close to retail are officially gone.

Happy Holidays Team Splash!

Did you do the barneys raffle?

shoes shipped, anyone know if sole supremacy in Newark CA does size swaps?

Yes they do. They want to charge me $40 to swap a 10 to 10.5. It's not always a flat fee, they wanted to charge someone I know $80 to swap a 4.5 to 10.5.

Thanks man, I rather do this than sell and buy on StockX

Again this was a while back when I used to send kicks to them and follow them on social media. Places change policy all the time, so they might not anymore but I know they did before

How long does it normally take YS to ship. I'e never used them before but copped on the restock.

theres no "normal" time frame YS ships anymore. You can get a shipping label next day or you can get it 2 months from now. Both extremes have been exercised

How long does it normally take YS to ship. I'e never used them before but copped on the restock.

Assume you'll get the delivery 7-10 days after the 'shipped' (lol) email, unless you live down the street or something...

And, uhh, if you haven't gotten the shipped email yet -- take a dart and throw it at a calendar that covers the next 6 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom